While it was fun for the girls to size up the competition, one from New York was recognized almost immediately. Hailey Glassman was infamously involved with Jon Gosselin when his marriage with Kate collapsed, leading Mandy to dub her "the ultimate homewrecker."
Sandra Bullock, winner of the People's Choice Favorite Movie Actress Award, did a double-take after being shown pictures of Gosselin by 'Entertainment Tonight,' remarking that she "looks like somebody else." And even Hailey Glassman, former girlfriend of Gosselin's ex-husband Jon, had kind words for the reality mom's new look.
Watch the video after the jump.
As part of their continuing effort to use the public airwaves as a venue for couples counseling, Gosselin and Glassman discussed their various relationship issues in an interview with Mary Hart -- but after Glassman brought up Gosselin's children, he got upset and left the set.
Glassman asked Gosselin, "Don't you want to be a more honest person for your children?" When questioned by Hart if he'd care to clarify exactly what Glassman was referring to, Gosselin tersely said, "I'm not talking about this," and walked off.
Watch the video after the jump.
Things for Jon Gosselin, former star of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and shoo-in for Father of the Year, are about to get much, much worse. 'The Insider' is preparing to air an exclusive bombshell interview containing shocking revelations by Gosselin's 22-year-old girlfriend, Hailey Glassman.
A tearful Glassman reportedly breaks down during the interview and alleges she's the victim of emotional abuse at the hands of Gosselin. "He's done some really cruel things to me," she says. Additionally, Glassman complains about the negative attention that dating a reality star brings, as do accusations of being a "homewrecker." "I can't be a normal 22-year-old. I can't have friends anymore," says an emotional Glassman.
Watch the tear-filled video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10: Vanessa's 3rd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: Paul Starts a War
- 'Project Runway' Recap: All is Fair in Fashion and Paintball War
- 'Mistresses' Season 3 Finale Recap: Will the Ladies Get Some Happy Endings?
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: The Second Live Double Eviction
- More From BuddyTV
- Rookie Blue Boss on Series Finale-Like Ending, Andy and Sam's Wedding, [Spoiler]'s Goodbye and Season 7
- Mistresses Finale: EPs Talk Crazy Killer Reveal, Karen's Alternate Fate and (Fingers Crossed) Season 4 Plans
- Parks and Rec Producers Re-Team for Interracial Family Comedy at NBC
- Blacklist Bosses Talk 'Different Feel' of Season 3 — Plus: Watch a New Trailer
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 Promo Features Pirates, Prisoners... and a Proposal?
- More From TVLine
- Jessa Seewald Shares New Pic of Growing 8-Month Baby Bump
- Behati Prinsloo Shares Adam Levine's Adorable Shirtless Cooking Mishap
- How Hilaria Baldwin Lost All That Baby Weight in Just 10 Weeks
- Emily Ratajkowski Is Over the 'Blurred Lines' Music Video
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Blonde Brows While Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Her Underwear!
- More From ET