July 2, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 31st 2008 3:05PM
(Check out part two of this four-part report)
This should have felt like the home stretch. I should have felt like the end of it all was near. But a glance at the day's schedule reminded me I was going to be running around like a madman all day, trying to make some of the most popular panels of the weekend.
Saturday was a schedule that Rich and I had been contemplating since the schedule was released. The problem: With only two people, how would we get me from the extremely popular Lost panel in Hall H, all the way over to the other extremely popular Dollhouse panel, while Rich covered The Office? It simply wasn't possible. So, we made the decision that Rich would sit in Ballroom 20 after covering Futurama and The Simpsons, right through the oddly-placed Dean Koontz panel, and save my seat for Dollhouse. The Office would have to suffer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- Ratings: Extant Returns to Series Lows
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (NSFW) Trailer & Poster
- Sesame Street Vet 'Maria' to Exit
- More From TVLine
- 'Graceland' Star Aaron Tveit on Mike's Struggles: His Darkest Days Are Still Ahead
- Amanda Seyfried Really Wants a Child: 'I Keep Feeling Like My Eggs Are Dying Off'
- Michael Fassbender Portrays a Smug Steve Jobs in First Trailer for Highly Anticipated Biopic
- They Don't Age! Bradley Cooper and Co-Stars Have Never Looked Younger in New 'Wet Hot American Summer' Trailer
- Robin Thicke Says He's Embarrassed By Attempts to Get Paula Patton Back
- More From ET