August 27, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 31st 2008 3:05PM
(Check out part two of this four-part report)
This should have felt like the home stretch. I should have felt like the end of it all was near. But a glance at the day's schedule reminded me I was going to be running around like a madman all day, trying to make some of the most popular panels of the weekend.
Saturday was a schedule that Rich and I had been contemplating since the schedule was released. The problem: With only two people, how would we get me from the extremely popular Lost panel in Hall H, all the way over to the other extremely popular Dollhouse panel, while Rich covered The Office? It simply wasn't possible. So, we made the decision that Rich would sit in Ballroom 20 after covering Futurama and The Simpsons, right through the oddly-placed Dean Koontz panel, and save my seat for Dollhouse. The Office would have to suffer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Dad! Renewed for Two Seasons at TBS
- Betty White Is Bones' Newest Squintern
- Homeland Season 5 Trailer Is Here!
- Empire Boss Opens Up About Lessons Learned, Season 2 Guest Star Concerns and the One Twist Pulled Out of a Hat
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Mary Lynn Rajskub Is Charles' Potential Soulmate
- More From TVLine
- Ellen Page Says It's 'Offensive' When Straight Actors Are Called Brave for Playing Gay
- How Taylor Swift Turned Me From a Critic to a Swifty
- Candace Cameron Bure Celebrates 'New Beginnings' With New 'View' Co-Hosts!
- Kim Kardashian May Get Uterus Removed After Her Second Pregnancy
- Kendall Jenner Is Broken-Hearted -- But by Who?
- More From ET