After Connick told him about the crush, Ferguson asked, "Are you gonna hit me or something, man?"
He thought Connick was looking more threatening than usual, insisting it must mean Connick has been bulking up by working out. But Connick had another way to look more intimidating.
"I bought some smaller suits," he joked. Now that's a clever way for a smaller guy to look suddenly a lot tougher.
It was a fun night of entertainment, if you didn't think about the upcoming elimination of a contestant to dampen your spirits. LMFAO got Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli up on their desk, dancing to the 'Party Rock Anthem.'
Harry Connick Jr. proved as cool as ever, treating audiences to the title song from his Broadway show, 'On a Clear Day You Can See Forever.' But the fun couldn't last all night, and finally things had to get down to business.
What makes this remake so exciting is that here it is 25 years later and an entire new group of musicians took part, including Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Pink, the Black Eyed Peas, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Harry Connick, Toni Braxton, Snoop Dogg, Jason Mraz, Josh Groban, Tony Bennett, LL Cool J, Jonas Brothers... whew! The news might be that Lady Gaga couldn't make it.
Academy Award and Golden Globe-winning actress Renee Zellweger is taking on another prestigious role: executive producer of a Lifetime Original Movie. Zellweger will produce Living Proof, based on the true story of Dr. Denny Slamon. Harry Connick, Jr. is playing Slamon, a doctor and developer of Herceptin 2, a type of breast cancer medication. According to E!, the actress has a personal connection to the Living Proof story. Nanci Ryder, Zellweger's publicist and friend, was one of Dr. Slaman's patients.
While she's never produced anything for television before, Zellweger served as an executive producer on her 2006 film Miss Potter. The TV movie's premiere is set for October, National Breast Cancer Awareness month.
One of the great things about the web is that almost anything you want to know about is usually just several clicks away. Especially at Google, where they are putting up just about everything you could possibly want to know about.
Case in point: patents. You can search through patents from 1790 to 1996. And that includes patents from celebrity inventors. Did you know that Lawrence Welk patented an ash tray shaped like an accordian? Or how about an enhanced fish attractor device from M*A*S*H's Gary Burghoff? And how about this music display system from Harry Connick, Jr.?
But the most interesting might be the Hydro-Therapeutic Stimulator from Penn Jillette. Basically, it's a large water-filled tub used for, um, sexual stiimulation (for females - sorry, guys).
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Episode 10 Photos: The Models Shoot a Music Video
- Best 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes from 'I Choose You'
- More From BuddyTV
- How Did Arrow's Canary Suit Up So Fast? Is Quantico Hair Criminally Good? Where Are Grey's Kids? And More TV Qs
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- Kevin James Returns to CBS as Star of New Family Comedy
- The Walking Dead: Fresh Intel on Negan's Arrival (Plus a Sorta-Confirmation From EP Scott Gimple)
- Pretty Little Liars @ NY Comic-Con: Season 6B Premiere Date, 'Ezria's Status, Hanna's 'Baby' and More Scoop
- More From TVLine
- Robin Williams Brings the Laughs in Never-Before-Seen 'Aladdin' Footage -- Watch!
- Katie Holmes Reveals What She and Her Sisters Looked Like in 1995 With Amazing Throwback Photo
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Her Struggle With Lupus to Ellen DeGeneres
- Shakira Flaunts Her Perfect Abs Just 8 Months After Giving Birth
- Over 40 Bikini Bods
- More From ET