Watch the video after the jump.
Once upon a time there were three little girls who were in trouble with the police
Two in Los Angeles, and one in Glendale
And they were each assigned very hazardous duty
Such as drinking and driving and having sex on video
But I took them away from all that, and now they work for me...
My name is Harvey
This is what Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay should do, go to work for TMZ.com! They're in there so much anyway that they should probably start being paid. Just think: they could go undercover in night clubs to find out what other celebs are doing, wear secret mini cameras in the SCRAM bracelets, show up at parties and openings and appear "drunk" when they're really on assignment for TMZ. It's the perfect cover! Seemingly screwed up celebrities reporting on real screwed up celebrities. It would also give them something to do than just partying.
Where does Britney fit into all of this? Well, when one of the original Angels leaves the job or goes to jail, she can take over. Like Tanya Roberts. After the jump, the opening for Charlie's Angels. Imagine Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay in those roles. I'm not sure who would have the Bosley role in all this. Suggestions?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Key'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: A Room Full of Liars
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is...
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Callie & Arizona Head to Therapy...Can Their Marriage Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine