Watch the video after the jump.
Once upon a time there were three little girls who were in trouble with the police
Two in Los Angeles, and one in Glendale
And they were each assigned very hazardous duty
Such as drinking and driving and having sex on video
But I took them away from all that, and now they work for me...
My name is Harvey
This is what Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay should do, go to work for TMZ.com! They're in there so much anyway that they should probably start being paid. Just think: they could go undercover in night clubs to find out what other celebs are doing, wear secret mini cameras in the SCRAM bracelets, show up at parties and openings and appear "drunk" when they're really on assignment for TMZ. It's the perfect cover! Seemingly screwed up celebrities reporting on real screwed up celebrities. It would also give them something to do than just partying.
Where does Britney fit into all of this? Well, when one of the original Angels leaves the job or goes to jail, she can take over. Like Tanya Roberts. After the jump, the opening for Charlie's Angels. Imagine Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay in those roles. I'm not sure who would have the Bosley role in all this. Suggestions?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Hugh Jackman Says He's Only Playing Wolverine 'One Last Time'
- Rihanna Performs 'BBHMM' at iHeartRadio Awards, and It's Amazing!
- Jamie Foxx Slammed for 'Transphobic' Bruce Jenner Jokes
- 5 Insane Moments From 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- More From ET