Watch the video after the jump.
Once upon a time there were three little girls who were in trouble with the police
Two in Los Angeles, and one in Glendale
And they were each assigned very hazardous duty
Such as drinking and driving and having sex on video
But I took them away from all that, and now they work for me...
My name is Harvey
This is what Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay should do, go to work for TMZ.com! They're in there so much anyway that they should probably start being paid. Just think: they could go undercover in night clubs to find out what other celebs are doing, wear secret mini cameras in the SCRAM bracelets, show up at parties and openings and appear "drunk" when they're really on assignment for TMZ. It's the perfect cover! Seemingly screwed up celebrities reporting on real screwed up celebrities. It would also give them something to do than just partying.
Where does Britney fit into all of this? Well, when one of the original Angels leaves the job or goes to jail, she can take over. Like Tanya Roberts. After the jump, the opening for Charlie's Angels. Imagine Nicole, Paris, and Lindsay in those roles. I'm not sure who would have the Bosley role in all this. Suggestions?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Lawn Chair'
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home?
- Kim Kardashian: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead'
- [Video] 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Tamra Judge Leaks 'Sex Tape' with Husband
- 'The 100' Season 2 Finale Photos: Will the Mountain Men Win?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Scandal, Elementary and Blacklist Slip; Grey's, Odd Couple and Bang Rise; American Crime Tops Hour
- Glee's New Recruit Talks Romancing Spencer, Singing Darren Criss''Rise'
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Is Netflix Comedy as Resilient as Its Heroine?
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- More From TVLine
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods!
- Kelly Clarkson Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a 'Pitchy Stripper,' Admits to Dating Justin Guarini
- EXCLUSIVE: Julie Chen Gets Emotional Reading Her Grandfather's Obit on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Kim Kardashian Says She Has Sex with Kanye West '500 Times a Day'
- John Mayer Says He's a 'Recovered Ego Addict'
- More From ET