Call me crazy, but in today's economy, I don't think anyone can be picky when it comes to getting a job.
Unless you're Matthew Fox.
According to various reports, the Lost star claims that when the sci-fi drama finally ends, it'll be the last TV show he ever does. Part of me doesn't blame him. He spent six years on Party of Five, another year trying to make something out of nothing on the abysmally bad UPN (remember them?) drama Haunted, and it'll be five more years notched for him once Lost ends.
Actually, that's not entirely true. If you read the account from Digital Spy of Jennifer Love Hewitt's chat with talk show host Megan Mullally, she talks about lights moving slightly and some lights exploding, and how it sometimes scares actors playing guest roles on her CBS series Ghost Whisperer. She further states that the people who work on the show think such occurrences are "awesome" and that maybe there really are ghosts on the set. That doesn't sound to me like she's claiming anything about the set being haunted, it sounds more like people jokingly blaming any weird occurrence on ghosts the same way everyone else does. You know, the wind will blow a door open and you'll tell your kid it was a ghost just to give him a fun scare? Yeah, like that. You can't really blame them though, since saying something like, "These lights may have been exposed to moisture which caused them to explode!" isn't quite as exciting as imaging some wandering spirit who for some reason spends all their free time walking around making light bulbs blow up. if that's the afterlife, I gotta say it doesn't sound that interesting. I can make glass explode now, and I'm not even dead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason vs. Becky and the Twins Enter the Game
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle Tease Emma Needing Help, Gold's Status and More
- 'Teen Wolf': Why Stiles and Lydia are Perfect Together
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: EP Julie Plec on Alaric's 'Questionable Decisions,' Damon and Bonnie's Friendship and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Fox Cancels Seacrest's Knock Knock
- Looking Cancellation: HBO Boss Talks 'Painful' Decision to End Series
- TVLine Items: Top Gear Hosts' New Show, Gilmore Girls Reruns and More
- Game of Thrones Poised to End With Season 8, HBO 'Open' to Prequel
- True Detective Backlash: HBO Boss 'Enormously Proud' of Season 2
- More From TVLine
- Rep: Paula Deen Is Not Getting a Divorce Despite Rumors
- Kylie Jenner is Going To Spend Her 18th Birthday in Canada
- This 2-Year-Old Loves a Local Personal Injury Lawyer So Much That He Made It His Birthday Theme
- ‘Spider-Man' Writers on Taking ‘John Hughes' Approach: ‘We Are Going to Write a Real Kid'
- Guy Ritchie Marries Jacqui Ainsley -- See the Star-Studded Pics!
- More From ET