Call me crazy, but in today's economy, I don't think anyone can be picky when it comes to getting a job.
Unless you're Matthew Fox.
According to various reports, the Lost star claims that when the sci-fi drama finally ends, it'll be the last TV show he ever does. Part of me doesn't blame him. He spent six years on Party of Five, another year trying to make something out of nothing on the abysmally bad UPN (remember them?) drama Haunted, and it'll be five more years notched for him once Lost ends.
Actually, that's not entirely true. If you read the account from Digital Spy of Jennifer Love Hewitt's chat with talk show host Megan Mullally, she talks about lights moving slightly and some lights exploding, and how it sometimes scares actors playing guest roles on her CBS series Ghost Whisperer. She further states that the people who work on the show think such occurrences are "awesome" and that maybe there really are ghosts on the set. That doesn't sound to me like she's claiming anything about the set being haunted, it sounds more like people jokingly blaming any weird occurrence on ghosts the same way everyone else does. You know, the wind will blow a door open and you'll tell your kid it was a ghost just to give him a fun scare? Yeah, like that. You can't really blame them though, since saying something like, "These lights may have been exposed to moisture which caused them to explode!" isn't quite as exciting as imaging some wandering spirit who for some reason spends all their free time walking around making light bulbs blow up. if that's the afterlife, I gotta say it doesn't sound that interesting. I can make glass explode now, and I'm not even dead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- More From BuddyTV
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- More From TVLine
- Meghan Trainor on 'Dear Future Husband' Video: 'I Don't Think It's Sexist'
- Is There a New Woman in Nick Cannon's Life?
- 5 Seconds of Summer Sympathizes With One Direction After Zayn Malik's Departure
- Cody Simpson Responds to Gigi Hadid Cocaine Scandal: 'She Would Never Do Anything Like That'
- 6 Favorite Moments from the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- More From ET