Call me crazy, but in today's economy, I don't think anyone can be picky when it comes to getting a job.
Unless you're Matthew Fox.
According to various reports, the Lost star claims that when the sci-fi drama finally ends, it'll be the last TV show he ever does. Part of me doesn't blame him. He spent six years on Party of Five, another year trying to make something out of nothing on the abysmally bad UPN (remember them?) drama Haunted, and it'll be five more years notched for him once Lost ends.
Actually, that's not entirely true. If you read the account from Digital Spy of Jennifer Love Hewitt's chat with talk show host Megan Mullally, she talks about lights moving slightly and some lights exploding, and how it sometimes scares actors playing guest roles on her CBS series Ghost Whisperer. She further states that the people who work on the show think such occurrences are "awesome" and that maybe there really are ghosts on the set. That doesn't sound to me like she's claiming anything about the set being haunted, it sounds more like people jokingly blaming any weird occurrence on ghosts the same way everyone else does. You know, the wind will blow a door open and you'll tell your kid it was a ghost just to give him a fun scare? Yeah, like that. You can't really blame them though, since saying something like, "These lights may have been exposed to moisture which caused them to explode!" isn't quite as exciting as imaging some wandering spirit who for some reason spends all their free time walking around making light bulbs blow up. if that's the afterlife, I gotta say it doesn't sound that interesting. I can make glass explode now, and I'm not even dead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- More From TVLine
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- Val Kilmer Undergoes Medical Tests, Refutes Rumors of Throat Tumor
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Bathtub Incident Is ‘No Coincidence,' Source Says
- Jay Z Is Buying Aspiro for How Much?
- Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub
- More From ET