September 18, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 4 Photos: Fitz's Second Term and Gun Control
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Death Toll: Who's Died in Season 7?
- 'Jane the Virgin' Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Originals' Interview: Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell on Their Characters' Increased Strength in Season 2
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- More From BuddyTV
- 90210 Vet AnnaLynne McCord to Guest-Star on CBS' Stalker
- Ratings: Mysteries of Laura Cops Big Numbers Leading Out of Talent Finale, Red Band Society Opens Low
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat
- Sons of Anarchy: Alicia Coppola to School [Spoiler]
- SNL Taps Darrell Hammond to Succeed Don Pardo as Announcer
- More From TVLine
- 7 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces
- Ethan Hawke on Robin Williams: 'It Was Obvious He Was In Tremendous Pain'
- Darrell Hammond Is Heading Back to 'Saturday Night Live' in a New Role
- Tina Fey Had Alec Baldwin Masks at Daughter's Surprise Party!
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence Following Mother's Funeral
- More From ET