May 29, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 15 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2015
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Woman in the Whirlpool'
- 'The Whispers' Season Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- More From BuddyTV
- Empire Sets Season 2 Premiere Date
- Was Schumer Too Easy on Cosby? Is Orphan Sarah Now Love-less? Scariest Wayward Reality? And More TV Qs
- Suits Season 5 Enlists The Last Ship's John Pyper-Ferguson to Recur
- Boom! Sneak Peek: Did Someone Say 'Beef Stroganoff Gravy Bomb'?
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Is Ethan Prepared to Lay Down the Law?
- More From TVLine
- Ed Sheeran Adorably Reveals Why He Won't Hook Up With Taylor Swift
- 'Transparent' Creator Says Bruce Jenner's Family Watched and 'Loved' the Show
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Marlene King Talks Ezria: 'They're Soulmates!'
- Complete List of Advertisers Who've Stopped Sponsoring '19 Kids and Counting'
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- More From ET