April 20, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Memories from the Set: Eric Mabius Talks Past Gigs on The O.C., CSI: Miami, Ugly Betty & More
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From New Girl, Good Wife, Thrones, Vampire Diaries and More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- More From TVLine