October 25, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Said She'd Have a Meltdown If '1989' Leaked and It Did
- Iggy Azalea Wants to Collaborate with Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian Dares to Bare at 'Amazing' Vegas Birthday Bash
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- More From ET