July 31, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Suits': 17 Soul-Crushing Moments from 'We're Done'
- 'Extant' Episode 5 Photos: Molly and Ethan in Trouble
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Amber vs. Jocasta in the Week 5 Live Eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 14 Performance Rankings
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- More From BuddyTV
- ABC's The Quest: Will You Continue the Journey?
- Video: Comic-Con Highlights, Outtakes with the Stars of Castle, Bones, Once, True Blood, Community and More!
- Once Upon a Time Season 4: New Shots of Frozen's Elsa and Kristoff Revealed
- John Stamos Guest-Starring on ABC's Galavant as a Knight in Singing Armor
- Sharknado 2 Takes Much Bigger Chomp Out of Ratings, Up 180% Vs. Original
- More From TVLine