Peter Bergman, Elizabeth Hendrickson, Billy J. Miller, are just a few of the 'AMC' alums who have found great characters and thriving story lines among the Genoa City citizenry.
And now you can add another almost iconic Pine Valley actor. Eden Riegel is joining 'The Young and the Restless' taking on the role of Heather Stevens. Currently, Vail Bloom's been playing the assistant district attorney, Paul's daughter, but she's been pink-slipped in favor of Eden.
(S02E10) I think there should be a new rule imposed in the land of reality TV: no more two hour season finales! Seriously, they're sooooo annoying and tedious, because they just rehash everything that has happened and contain all the same predictable twists and turns that we see in other seasons (or, in some cases, other shows). Of course, maybe we could have knocked the season finale of Hell's Kitchen down to about 90 minutes if they just took out the trivial asides and the damn 11 minute opening summary of every single episode from this season. I mean, if you watch the show, you already know everything that happened. I doubt someone is going to tune into the show 10 episodes in and say "hey, I wonder who will win Hell's Kitchen?"
And then, in the second hour, they have a recap of what happened in the first hour! Gah. But I'm getting ahead of myself. It's down to Heather and Virginia...
"This whole experience has given me a whole new skin on life." - Virginia
Um, what is wrong with Virginia? If she's not screwing up in the kitchen, she's spouting inane lines. That combined with her iffy kitchen skills, I'd have to say it comes down to me wanting either Keith or Heather to win the Vegas restaurant.
Of course, Keith wears a baseball cap sideways, can't speak that well, and has pants that are always falling off of him. So I guess I want Heather to win. But I'm not happy about that decision.
(S02E08) So there are four chefs left. And this has sort of turned into The Wizard of Oz: Keith needs a brain, Sara needs a heart, Virginia needs courage, and Heather...well, the comparison ends there I guess, because I can't think of something for her. Maybe she wants to find her way back home, I don't know. Sorry, lost the joke there somewhere.
The four chefs get their own restaurant in the first challenge...but it's not what they think.
(S02E07) "I suck, suck, suck." - Virginia
Yes, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus, at least not one that can save you from the horrible job you've been doing lately. Sara tries to "console" her, then rips into her to the cameras later. If this was a soap opera, Sara would be the conniving, backstabbing girl who pretends to be the "best friend" of the good girl, and then tries to seduce her boyfriend behind her back and fake a pregancy or amnesia.
We're down to five, Chef Ramsay gives them black and white uniforms. There are no more teams, everyone is out for themselves.
The women's team is hurting (Rachel was voted out last week), and the blue team is gloating that they are going to mop up the floor with them.
(S02E05) It's really bizarre how the contestants are acting on this show this season. Tonight, Maribel calls the food on the table "appetizer like thingies." Yeah, THINGIES. Virginia makes fun of Ramsay's accent after he fools the teams with a bunch of appetizers that are really foods like hot dogs and cheese whiz. Keith calls the crushed up hot dogs "slammin," whatever the hell that means. Sara...my God, she just might be pure evil. I don't care if "reality shows" always distort a player's personality, no one should act the way she's does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Mid-Season Premiere
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Moments of Love and Sacrifice from 'Prayer for the Dying'
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- More From BuddyTV
- Elementary Boss: After Kitty's Exit, Sherlock and Watson Must 'Evolve'
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn
- HTGAWM Stars on the Arrival of Sam's [Spoiler], Future of The Keating 5: 'There's a Teeter-Totter of Trust'
- Parenthood Finale: Show Boss Talks Flash-Forward Surprises, Deleted Scenes and That FNL Cameo
- Scandal Returns: The 7 Craziest Reveals About Olivia's Vanishing
- More From TVLine
- The Top 7 Sexiest Super Bowl Studs From Each Team
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' for 40th Anniversary Special!
- OMG T.G.I.T.! The Jaw-Dropping Moments From 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Scandal' and 'HTGAWM'
- Ellen Snaps a Birthday Selfie With Music's Biggest Superstars
- 'Parenthood' Series Finale Recap: The Bravermans End Where It All Began
- More From ET