Several weeks ago, Senator Hillary Clinton asked the public to help her come up with a theme song for her presidential campaign. And then The Sopranos ended its historic run. And it was too much of a good opportunity to pass up.
So Hillary and hubby Bill made a video for her web site discussing what song the Senator had selected. Only the video is a parody of the Sopranos' last scene in the diner, with Hillary as Carmela, Bill as Tony, Chelsea as the parallel parking Meadow, a bowl of carrot sticks substituting for onion rings (Bill's got heart problems) and an abrupt cut-to-black.
See the video after the jump. (And if you have a burning desire to find out what campaign song Clinton chose, you can go here.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 11 Biggest Cheaters on Television
- The 30 Best Performances from 'The Voice' Season 4
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 4.4 Photos: Toby Uncovers New Information
- Best Quotes from 'The Bachelorette' Week 4: 'I?m Tired of Being a Piece of Meat!'
- 'Hannibal' Season Finale Photos: Would Will Really Shoot Hannibal?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon'
- Nick Offerman is 'Axe Cop,' FOX officially confirms
- 'Mad Men' Season 6: Best and worst moments
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof's 'The Leftovers' pilot at HBO
- 'American Restoration': Jason Mraz and Tommy Lasorda help Rick Dale celebrate 100 episodes
- More From Zap2it
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- TVLine Items: Doctor Who Star Books Death-ly Role, Ray Donovan Premiere Video and More
- Ratings: Bachelorette and Mistresses Hit Lows
- Steve Carell Admits His Office Finale Sin: 'I Lied'
- Eye on Emmy: Southland's Michael Cudlitz on Cooper's Journey and That Killer (?) Ending
- More From TVLine