To borrow a phrase from the granddaddy of all reality shows, when it came to our Reality TV Awards, y'all decided to stop being polite ... and start getting real.
More than one million votes were tallied as you made your voices heard -- and how! -- on reality TV's best show, worst show, biggest trainwreck, best villain and more.
Click below to check out the results, plus our exclusive interview with the person you picked as hottest female star. (And no, it isn't Omarosa.)
Her new show, Brooke Knows Best, premieres this Sunday July 13th at 10 p.m. ET / PT. That's right after I Love Money!
I've got a sneak peek at the first episode after the jump...
VH1 offers the following as reasons why Hulk has not paid his bills: "Is he short on cash? Probably not. Is he planning to hit the slammer intentionally to protect little Nick? No way. Or could it be that he's trying to cut off Linda's cash flow so that she can't lavish any more gifts on her 19-year-old boy toy? Bingo!!"
In a conversation with his mother, Linda Hogan, Nick (real last name Bollea) described the jail cell as half the size of his bathroom with no windows. According to Nancy Grace, the cell measures 12 X 16. Nick's new digs include a cable television, unlimited phone use, a snack bar, and three other juvenille inmates. According to the Sherrif's office, he was being held in solitary confinement becuase he is seventeen and therefore too young to be with the rest of the criminal population. His lawyers apparently filed a lawsuit against the sheriff's office saying that the decision to keep their client in solitary confinement is a violation of his privacy.
What do you think? Should Nick have stayed in solitary confinement until July 27th, his eighteenth birthday?
On May 9th, after pleading "no contest," Nick Hogan (nee Bollea) was sentenced to eight months in prison. He was also charged with five years probation and one hundred hours community service per year. In addition, Nick must attend a DUI school and is forbidden to drink alcohol for the duration of his probation. Hulk and daughter Brooke begged the judge for leniency but John's family and girlfriend asked for punishment. His mother said, "I'm not seeking revenge. Only justice." John was in a coma after the accident and will probably need lifelong care.
What do you think? Does the punishment fit the crime?
NBC unveiled its schedule for the new year and, with scripted episodes becoming scarce, it is predictably heavier on the reality side. Joining existing shows Deal or No Deal and The Singing Bee are the returning 1 vs. 100, The Biggest Loser and The Apprentice. Returning after almost fifteen years, wrestling legend Hulk Hogan hosts American Gladiators. In it, eight "gladiators" face competition from everyday joes like you and me in a variety of physical challenges. Of course, when I say "like you and me" I mean you. Me they'd snap in half but I got a good feeling about you. I think you can take 'em. Now get in there, tiger!
The newest addition to the VH1 family, So NoTORIous, stars Tori Spelling as Tori Spelling and is an odd little blending of sitcom and reality. She pokes fun of herself, her life, her insanely powerful father and eccentric mother non-stop, and I loved every second of it. I have a soft spot in my heart for celebrities that don't take themselves seriously and have no problems with making fun of themselves (David Hasselhoff, William Shatner, Pamela Anderson, etc).
There was news recently that Tori's parents are considering suing her in real life because of her jabs at her mother's eBay addiction on the show, so one could probably assume that this is probably hitting a "little too close to home." It's been a while since I've kicked back with Aaron Spelling, so I'm not sure if he's still that way, but I'd venture to say yes. I do know that I'll be tuning in every week to see how the former Beverly Hills princess fairs out in the real world.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 17 Most Anticipated TV Shows Returning in 2014 (And How to Catch Up Before the Premiere)
- Best 'NCIS' Quotes from 'Devi's Triad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 Finale: 27 Happy and Tragic Moments from 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers: Barry's Fanboy Moment, Sparks for Felicity and Possibly More Super Heroes to Come
- 'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Castle's Father Returns, 3XK Hints and Beckett's Reaction to That Song
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Calle Sol, the 'Latin flavor' of Season 4
- 'Awkward': One step forward, two steps back for Jenna as prom approaches in 'Karmic Relief'
- 'Vikings' Season 2 first look: Rollo prepares for war against Ragnar
- 'SNL': John Goodman and Taran Killam sing Christmas carols in promos
- 'The Voice's' Cole Vosbury on being eliminated: 'I didn't want to let Blake Shelton down'
- More From Zap2it
- Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- Showtime's Episodes Renewed for Season 4
- Exclusive: Guy Pearce to Orbit Sean Saves the World as New Love Interest for Sean
- More From TVLine