September 30, 2014
by Brett Love, posted Feb 4th 2007 8:18PM
And I thought Maposaurus was bizarre... I'm not sure of the thinking behind this commercial. If random guys are going to start stripping and rubbing themselves against the car, I want nothing to do with the HHR. I'll take the Pinto with the exploding gas tank given the choice. While it doesn't work from that angle, it was pretty amusing.
Give them credit for getting all types of guys in on the act. Even a pale, bony, old dude. The reaction of the girls was great. Especially the one covering her eyes and saying, "Tell me when it's over." Probably not a good idea to float out there during your commercial though. Nice choice of music as well. "It's getting hot in here" is a great song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Recap: Will Ichabod Free Katrina in Time?
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4
- More From BuddyTV
- The Best, Worst & Weirdest Moments From Tonight's 'DWTS'
- Lady Antebellum Talks Birthing Babies and Albums
- Norway Funeral Home Refuses To Bury Casey Kasem
- Ben Affleck Talks Marriage, Children & 'Gone Girl'
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Stars LL Cool J & Chris O'Donnell Promise Action & Romance for Season 6
- More From ET