October 22, 2014
by Brett Love, posted Feb 4th 2007 8:18PM
And I thought Maposaurus was bizarre... I'm not sure of the thinking behind this commercial. If random guys are going to start stripping and rubbing themselves against the car, I want nothing to do with the HHR. I'll take the Pinto with the exploding gas tank given the choice. While it doesn't work from that angle, it was pretty amusing.
Give them credit for getting all types of guys in on the act. Even a pale, bony, old dude. The reaction of the girls was great. Especially the one covering her eyes and saying, "Tell me when it's over." Probably not a good idea to float out there during your commercial though. Nice choice of music as well. "It's getting hot in here" is a great song.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET