September 2, 2014
by Michael Hogan, posted Dec 14th 2011 10:00AM
We interrupt your regularly scheduled browsing for a very important announcement: The site you are now viewing is about to change channels.
At 10AM ET on Wednesday, December 14, we are rolling the final credits on AOL TV and launching an all-new site, HuffPost TV.
HuffPost TV is no mere spin-off. All your favorite characters, including TV critic Maureen Ryan and West Coast editor Maggie Furlong, are making the leap, and so are all the features and listings pages you have come to rely on. Chris Harnick and Crystal Bell will continue to serve up the latest news from the wild and wonderful world of TV, and TV Replay will still be your one-stop destination for addictive video clips and highlights from across the grid.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine