September 17, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: All Guns, No Roses
- Finding Carter EP Explains Season Finale Twists, Defends Max's Decision
- The Originals' Nathan Parsons to Lead Amazon Pilot From Lost Boss
- Mindy Project Premiere Recap: Diamond Dan Dances Again
- New Girl Season 4 Premiere Recap: Say Yes to the Jess
- More From TVLine
- Meredith Vieira Opens Up About Why She Stayed in an Abusive Relationship
- Matt Damon Headed Back To Play Jason Bourne Yet Again
- Nick Jonas Turns 22, Becomes a Model & Drops New Video
- Taylor Swift Proves She is the Ultimate Cat Lady
- Robin Thicke Admits to Drug Abuse, Says Paula Patton Left Because He Told Her 'The Truth'
- More From ET