April 24, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- Mistresses Exclusive: 666 Park Ave Actress Lands Recurring Season 2 Gig
- Ratings: Idol, Modern Family and The 100 Rise
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET