February 28, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Aug 10th 2006 7:08PM
During last night's episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen called for his fans' help once again. I guess after the whole Wikipedia incident, he realized that he has great power over his viewers, most of whom are quite willing to do his Internet-bidding. This time around, Stephen found a website taking votes in naming a Hungarian bridge over the Danube River. After seeing that one of the names leading the polls is Chuck Norris, Stephen realized that it could just as well be the Stephen Colbert Bridge. Alright, that's where we come in. Check out this site with step-by-step directions to navigate through the website (which is totally in Hungarian) and get voting! And if you don't vote, then I've got to ask... "Why do you hate America?... And Hungary?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET