November 27, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Aug 10th 2006 7:08PM
During last night's episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen called for his fans' help once again. I guess after the whole Wikipedia incident, he realized that he has great power over his viewers, most of whom are quite willing to do his Internet-bidding. This time around, Stephen found a website taking votes in naming a Hungarian bridge over the Danube River. After seeing that one of the names leading the polls is Chuck Norris, Stephen realized that it could just as well be the Stephen Colbert Bridge. Alright, that's where we come in. Check out this site with step-by-step directions to navigate through the website (which is totally in Hungarian) and get voting! And if you don't vote, then I've got to ask... "Why do you hate America?... And Hungary?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET