"As soon as I saw Kyle in drag my 'Coco juices' were flowing," she said ('Coco juices' are her version of 'Spidey Senses')." "I knew just what this party needed." Coco surprised Kristy and the whole party with a high-energy dance routine, barefoot on the lawn with Kyle in full drag and wig, while everyone sat in lawn chairs. "Dancing is kind of like riding a bicycle," said Coco. "Twenty years later, we still remember all the moves. I know Kristy loved it."
Ice-T said one of the first things he ever asked Coco was, "Are you done?" In other words, he said, "Have you done all the partying, have you done your adventures? Me being an older guy, I've done it." She had, but she had a head start, she said, having started her partying days at 16.
E! announced today that it has ordered eight episodes of 'Ice Loves Coco,' a reality series chronicling the marriage of the 'Law & Order: SVU' actor and his wife, who is attempting some sort of "solo career," according to the press release. The pair has been married for ten years.
In other TV news ...
• If The CW Picks up 'One Tree Hill' for a ninth season, all of the core stars will be back. Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush, Austin Nichols, Robert Buckley, Jana Kramer and Lisa Goldstein have all signed on for another season. James Lafferty hasn't signed yet, but will most likely return on a part-time basis. [TV Line]
• HGTV renewed several of its most popular shows, including 'House Hunters,' 'House Hunters International' and 'Property Virgins.' Also returning for more are 'My First Place,' 'For Rent,' 'Real Estate Intervention' and 'Holmes Inspection.' [Variety]
• 'Repo Games' doesn't premiere until tonight, but there's drama already. A man allegedly shot at the show's production team in Las Vegas yesterday. Naturally, cameras captured the incident. [THR]
In addition to the main foster-child abuse storyline, the premiere is going to deal with Benson's (Mariska Hartigay) attempted rape a the end of last season, as well as Fin's (Ice-T) possible transfer out of SVU. The premiere also marks the debut of the new ADA played by Michaela McManus (One Tree Hill).
Is this a new show that has a similar title? Does the SVU actually stand for Space Visitation Unit? Is Mariska Hargitay an android?
"In outer space, the people of Earth are represented by two separate but equally important groups: the Space Visitation Unit, who investigate claims of alien visitors, and space attorneys, who prosecute the evil aliens. These are their stories."
As if having all the Law and Order shows on USA and TNT 90,000 times a week wasn't enough.
BWAH-HAHAhaha. . .hahaha. . .haha. . .Oh. forget it!
Come on, this is SVU! When is the last time you had a good guffaw at the expense of the police or the victims or the DA on this show? Sometimes you need a shower after the show airs because it feels icky (for lack of a better word). Not that this isn't a great show, because it is. And, it has the very beautiful Mariska Hargitay (who should be producing a beautiful baby soon). Is it me or do you think Mariska looks better with the longer hair she has now then the short bob she had a few years ago?
This season has been a bit different for SVU. There have been a number of episodes focusing on just Detective Stabler or Detective Benson only. They've been very personal shows that shined a brighter light into their personalities. This week, they were definitely back to the basics of the show as Benson and Tutuola tried to determine who murdered a college student from Hudson University (is that next to New York University? I can't find it on the map).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine