Heck, I haven't even written about last night's AMC cocktail party and the comic stylings of Jon Hamm yet. That'll come when I get a chance. The latest info and quips will always be on our Twitter feed if you're curious.
For now, though, some highlights of the day:
Crews was always the funniest character on Everybody Hates Chris, and seeing him as the fish out of water marrying into an instant family should give him plenty of opportunity for laughs. It's nice to see that shows featuring predominantly African American casts are still being developed somewhere since they've left network television completely now with the cancellation of The CW's comedies.
Ice Cube is producing a new reality series pilot for A&E called Good in the Hood. The plan is for each episode to be introduced by Ice Cube and then focus on a former gang member, drug dealer or robber as they try to help somebody in a similar situation turn their life around.
I've expressed my distaste for reality programming in the past, but this is a good example of how many sub-genres existed within the reality show genre, and not all of them are that bad. I really like the idea of people who once took from society do what they can to give something back, and to understand that it is possible to change. It's a great idea, and if done well, I think A&E may have another hit on its hands.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'To Plea or Not to Plea'
- 'Glee' Photos: The Final 3 Episodes
- [Video] 'Criminal Minds' Sneak Peek: The BAU Goes to Prison to Find an UnSub
- 7 Times 'The 100' Destroyed (and Then Restored) My Faith in Humanity
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Which 4 Guys are Going Home?
- More From BuddyTV
- Vikings' Kevin Durand: The 'Enchanting' Wanderer 'Definitely Leaves His Mark'
- Sneak Peek: Ultimate Spider-Man Gets Put in His Place by Spider-Girl
- Pilot News: Tales From the Darkside Reboot at The CW Finds Its Lead
- Ratings: The Voice Rises, Boosts Chicago Fire; S.H.I.E.L.D. Returns Down
- Tom Selleck to Star in New Jesse Stone Movie, on a New Network
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: A Half-Naked Ethan Hawke Secretly Takes Photos of a Sleeping Dakota Johnson in 'Cymbeline'
- Victoria Beckham's Creepy Campaign Features 'Unconscious' Models
- 'Suits' Finale: Is Donna Rethinking Her Future With Harvey? Sarah Rafferty Tells All!
- 11 Times Rihanna Was Perfect Without a Man
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Bringing Up Bates' Sneak Peek: Erin Plans a Big Gender Reveal!
- More From ET