October 25, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 25th 2009 2:05PM
Fans of TV's Dexter have been clamoring for the release of the video game version for quite awhile, ever since news of the game's development first hits the stands. But just like the show's title character would say, patience and preparation pays off when you're trying to execute the perfect kill.
Dexter the Game would feel like just another run-of-the-mill TV to video game translation if it hit the Xbox Live Arcade or the Playstation Network. But this slice and dice retelling of the Showtime show's first season is special because it's on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
That's right, the touch screen manna from Steve Jobs' heaven now lets you cut up evildoers with a bone saw with the flick of your finger. Now you can fulfill the needs of your own "Dark Passenger" without having to max out your Home Depot card on visqueen and power tools or thin the pet population of your neighbors' backyards.
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 15th 2009 8:09PM
One of the most anticipated iPhone apps since the "iFart" has finally found its way to the App Store.
The official Dexter video game from Marc Ecko Entertainment and Icarus Studios finally made it to Apple's App Store yesterday after more than a year in anxious development. The game is also set to be released on the PC, as well, but a release date hasn't been officially set yet.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 28th 2007 10:34PM
(S02E05) If for some godforsaken reason you thought this season was progressing too slowly, I'd say this episode made up for it. The revelations this week were jaw-dropping, and there's just no way you don't have incredible anticipation for how next week turns out.
First, the Dark Defender. The whole scene in the comic book store and then Dexter's dream sequence were classic. And then let's bring into the mix the scene from the coffee bar, where Dexter overheard a couple of guys commending Dexter's doings. These people may be on Dexter's side now, but should he be caught, they'd be right on the other side of the fence. Hopefully Dexter doesn't start to get too comfortable with that sort of talk going around.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 29th 2006 11:01PM
(S01E05) Dexter finds that a semi end of the world would actually be better for him, being the only person left on the planet, not having to hide anymore. But wouldn't that leave him kinda bored? I mean, he'd have nobody left to kill.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET