I think it would do our collective conscience good not to try and figure out why it is OJ Simpson felt it was wise to write a book titled If I Did It, Here's How It Happened. That's like trying to wrap your mind around what happened before the Big Bang: before you know it you've gazed so deeply into your navel that the universe begins to fold in on itself and suddenly you're in limbo chatting with versions of yourself from various parts of time and space. If you want to dive into that particular rabbit hole, go right ahead, but I need to preserve my mind for better things.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn to play Mormon polygamist in Lifetime film 'Outlaw Prophet'
- 'Community' Season 5 episode 8: 5 MeowMeowBeenz for 'App Development and Condiments'
- 'American Idol' Top 12 results: Did MK Nobilette, Emily Piriz or Jena Irene go home?
- 'Couples Therapy' Season 4 finale: Farrah Abraham goes on a date
- 'Ice Cold Gold' gets 'Ruby Fever' in the Season 2 premiere - video
- More From Zap2it
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Spirited Away
- CBS Pilot Scoop: Emmy Winner Bebe Neuwirth Is Madam Secretary's Chief of Staff
- American Idol Results Recap: Girls, Interrupted
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Mentalist, Good Wife, POI, Bones, Castle, B99, Vikings and More
- Chuck's Ryan McPartlin Cast Opposite Ashley Judd in NBC Drama Pilot Salvation
- More From TVLine