According the Hollywood Reporter, the two new pilot orders were for 'In Security' and 'Franklin and Bash.' The first concerns two sisters who run a private-security business for the high-and-mighty while trying to manage insecure family matters of their own. 'Franklin and Bash' pivots off the friendship of two gutsy, make-their-own-rules lawyers who beat a top-tier law firm on a case and are then invited to join the white-shoe firm.
Heading up the 'In Security' executive producing team are Ric Swartzlander ('Gary Unmarried'; 'Hidden Hills') and Peter Segal (the feature 'Get Smart') together with Starz CEO Chris Albrecht. Segal has been tapped to direct the pilot.
(S04E06) "Even the vow of silence guys are grumbling." - Larry
Well this was unexpected. Just when I thought that Numb3rs was starting to tumble down the same path that it did last season with a string of mediocre episodes, it bounced right back. Last week's installment was, in my opinion, sloppy and there were far too many layers. This week was great though, much like the season premiere. It had personal involvement because of Don's stake in the case as well as a current issue that everyone loves to read about: the mob and witness security. Plus -- wait for it -- scandal! I love dirty agents!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine