August 27, 2014
by Stephanie Earp, posted Jul 26th 2011 4:00PM
I suppose it says something about where we're at with incest that I barely blinked when 'Game of Thrones' introduced us to Queen Cersei and her brother Jamie Lannister, only to show them in flagrante during the first 50 minutes of the show's premiere. If confronted with this sort of behavior from real people, I'm pretty sure I'd say more than, "But isn't that her twin brother? Ohhhhhh." But when it comes to fictional people, lately it seems like a little inter-genetic action is par for the course.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 4 Dance
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- More From BuddyTV
- Deadwood Revival: There's 'Hope'!
- Fargo Boss Drops New Season 2 Intel: 'There Are a Lot of [Spoiler]'
- FX Orders Zach Galifianakis Clown Comedy Baskets to Series
- Video: OITNB's Laverne Cox on Emmy- Induced Spontaneous Combustion
- TVLine Items: Friends Sets Up Shop in NYC, Hulu Will Party Down and More
- More From TVLine
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- Meet the Designer Behind the Best Fashions on Emmy Night
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- Prince Harry Has a New Girlfriend
- Luke Bryan Makes 4-Year-Old Autistic Boy's Dream Come True!
- More From ET