"That's a broken nose?" Lipton asked.
"Sort of. Not anymore," she replied with a laugh, indicating that she'd at least had corrective work done on her nose at one time.
Later, Aniston talked about her hit movie 'The Break Up.' Because of her recent break with Brad Pitt at the time, even the producers were wary about asking her to do the film, but she said it was cathartic and surprisingly easier to do than she expected.
(10PM, TNT) series premiere
Mad men they're not, as Eric McCormack ('Will & Grace') and Tom Cavanagh's ('Ed') ad men work at a present-day Chicago advertising agency instead of a retro Madison Avenue joint.
But there's definitely some mad-ness in the way creative partners Mason (McCormack) and Conner (Cavanagh) go about their business, especially when their tyrannical boss bites the dust and the fellas need to come up with a clever cell phone ad -- and fast -- lest they lose a key client.
Adding fire to the high-stress situation: Responsible family man Mason is about to become the boss of his freewillin' ladies man BFF Conner, and someone isn't happy with the change in their relationship.
Once again, Jack's forced to make some decisions that may ultimately prove unpopular (and may add to the jail time that Senate committee is itching to give him) when a potential terrorist act looms, while Agent Walker finds herself conflicted about whether or not Jack's way is the right way to deal with baddies.
'The Electric Company Stunt'
(Check local listings for time and channel, PBS) series premiere
The 1971-77 'Sesame Street' spin-off that featured Morgan Freeman and Bill Cosby is remade as a kid-friendly series that still aims to teach youngsters to use the letters they learn on 'Street' to form words, using music, humor, and in this redo, beat boxing.
After discussing it with a few of my friends, we figured that they would cut it down. What I didn't realize is that I should have packed a snack. "What is your mother's name?" "What is the name of the primary school you attended?" "What did your father do for a living?" These are only a few of the questions that led Conan to crack, "I feel like I'm applying for a credit card."
(8PM, The CW)
The annual Snowflake Ball provides the Upper East Side teens with an opportunity for romance, but, as usual, exactly who'll be, ahem, Ball-ing with who is up in the air.
Serena is happily ensconced in her new relationship with artist Aaron, but when his ex-girlfriend shows up at the gallery and starts making plans with Serena's ex, Dan, Miss van der Woodsen gets jealous.
Meanwhile, Nate finds himself in a love triangle with pals Jenny and Vanessa, and Chuck and Blair meet a pair of lookalikes and counsel them on how they -- the dopplegangers -- can make a relationship work where they -- the real Chuck and Blair -- can't.
(10PM, NBC) series premiere
A little Jekyll, a little Hyde, a little Ray Barone, a little Jack Bauer ... that's Christian Slater's role, actually, roles, in 'Enemy,' where the big-screen star plays two completely opposite personalities trapped in one body.
First, he's Henry, a mild-mannered efficiency expert with a wife, kids and minivan. And he's also Edward, a butt-kickin' spy guy with a lengthy list of kills on his resume. The men co-exist without the other knowing thanks to some government tinkering with Henry/Edward's brain.
But when the noggin' implant goes on the fritz, the fellas find out about their double life and how dangerous it can be ... especially for the suburban dad half.
Starting tomorrow evening, Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio will celebrate Black History Month with repeats of episodes featuring Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Dave Chappelle, Jamie Foxx, Forrest Whitaker and Queen Latifah. On February 19 at 8 p.m., a new two-hour episode will feature Diana Ross in an exclusive interview with host James Lipton. Ross will also perform some of her songs during the episode. The schedule is below:
- Eddie Murphy: February 5 at 7 p.m.
- Will Smith: February 11 at 2 p.m.
- Dave Chappelle: February 12 at 6 p.m.
- Jamie Foxx: February 12 at 8 p.m.
- Diana Ross: February 19 at 8 p.m.
- Forrest Whitaker: February 20 at 4 p.m.
- Queen Latifah: February 26 at 9 a.m.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'The Amazing Race' Season Finale Recap: Which Team Wins the Race?
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee First Look: A Reunion-y Season 6 — With Bonus Quinn and Karofsky!
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- The Ultimate Binge-Watch Guide: Which TV Shows to Marathon Over the Holidays!
- ‘The Amazing Race' Crowns Season 25 Winners
- President Barack Obama: Sony 'Made a Mistake'
- From Hazel Grace and Augustus to Katniss and Gale: The 7 Best Movie Couples of 2014
- Palm Springs: The Fest That Kicks Off Awards Season
- More From ET