March 3, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 25th 2009 2:05PM
Fans of TV's Dexter have been clamoring for the release of the video game version for quite awhile, ever since news of the game's development first hits the stands. But just like the show's title character would say, patience and preparation pays off when you're trying to execute the perfect kill.
Dexter the Game would feel like just another run-of-the-mill TV to video game translation if it hit the Xbox Live Arcade or the Playstation Network. But this slice and dice retelling of the Showtime show's first season is special because it's on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
That's right, the touch screen manna from Steve Jobs' heaven now lets you cut up evildoers with a bone saw with the flick of your finger. Now you can fulfill the needs of your own "Dark Passenger" without having to max out your Home Depot card on visqueen and power tools or thin the pet population of your neighbors' backyards.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Castle' Episode 7.17 Photos: Competition for Beckett at the Shooting Range
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- Nashville Photos: Is This the 'Deyna' Reunion We've Been Waiting For?!
- Girl Meets World Finale First Look, Plus New Pics from 3 Other Disney Shows
- The 100 Finale: Will Clarke and Lexa's Budding Romance Survive the War?
- More From TVLine
- Geico Makes A Brilliant Ad You Actually Want to Watch to the End
- Justin Timberlake Posts the Sweetest Birthday Message to Jessica Biel
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift
- Bobby Brown Denies Shooting Reality Show Amid Bobbi Kristina Crisis
- 12 Places North West Has Been That You Can Probably Never Go
- More From ET