November 21, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:03AM
(S07E07) After a week off, 'Project Runway' returns with an unconventional material challenge. In this week's challenge, competitors had $150 to create an outfit from materials at a hardware store. While some competitors grab obvious things like sandpaper, sheet metal, and chicken wire, others were tempted by paint trays and washers. Luckily for Seth Aaron, he got to make something that was a bit boring, but was immune from the last challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve'
- 'Castle' Episode 7.9 Photos: Castle Investigates the Death of his Favorite Action Hero
- 'Gotham' Interview: Sean Pertwee and EP on Alfred the 'Enabler' and the 'Crumbling' City
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- More From BuddyTV
- Bob's Burgers' Thanksgiving Video: Terrorist Turkeys Best the Belchers
- Did HTGAWM Not Unmask Lila's Killer? Is Jane Moving Too Fast? Did S.H.I.E.L.D. Dupe Us? Where's Ruby? And More Qs
- Penny Dreadful Season 2: Ethan and Vanessa Cozy Up in First Photo
- NBC's How Murray Saved Christmas Sneak Peek: Has TV's Next Holiday Classic Been Born?
- Constantine Stars Talk Det. Corrigan's Timely Arrival, Manny's Big Boss and Zed's Mysterious Past
- More From TVLine
- Nicki! Pitbull! Iggy! Everything You Need to Know About the 2014 American Music Awards
- Pooh Bear Banned from Polish Playground After Being Labeled a Hermaphrodite
- Gwyneth Paltrow Takes a Dig at Martha Stewart with 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe
- Listen to Beyonce's Two New Songs!
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- More From ET