April 19, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:03AM
(S07E07) After a week off, 'Project Runway' returns with an unconventional material challenge. In this week's challenge, competitors had $150 to create an outfit from materials at a hardware store. While some competitors grab obvious things like sandpaper, sheet metal, and chicken wire, others were tempted by paint trays and washers. Luckily for Seth Aaron, he got to make something that was a bit boring, but was immune from the last challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET