September 1, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:03AM
(S07E07) After a week off, 'Project Runway' returns with an unconventional material challenge. In this week's challenge, competitors had $150 to create an outfit from materials at a hardware store. While some competitors grab obvious things like sandpaper, sheet metal, and chicken wire, others were tempted by paint trays and washers. Luckily for Seth Aaron, he got to make something that was a bit boring, but was immune from the last challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- CBS, Gloria Allred Team for Legal Drama Inspired by Firebrand Attorney
- Girl Meets World Reels in Shark Tank's Mark Cuban for Season 2 Guest Spot
- Supergirl Taps Salem Actor as DC Hero Red Tornado — But There's a Twist
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- Empire Season 2 Premiere First Look: Courtroom Cookie, Chessboard Lucious and Special Guest... Don Lemon?
- More From TVLine
- How Ellen Page Taught Julianne Moore About the Pains of Being Closeted
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Shocking Waist Training Pic: 'Once You Try It You Will Become Obsessed!'
- Rachel Platten Sings 'Fight Song' With Inspiring 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes With the 'Code Black' Stars in Medical Boot Camp!
- Kanye West's VMA Speech Re-cut as a Stand-up Comedy Set Works Astonishingly Well
- More From ET