September 22, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:03AM
(S07E07) After a week off, 'Project Runway' returns with an unconventional material challenge. In this week's challenge, competitors had $150 to create an outfit from materials at a hardware store. While some competitors grab obvious things like sandpaper, sheet metal, and chicken wire, others were tempted by paint trays and washers. Luckily for Seth Aaron, he got to make something that was a bit boring, but was immune from the last challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.3 Photos: SAMCRO Goes After an Important Alliance
- Meet the Cast of 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'
- 'Gotham' Roundup: Donal Logue Teases Joker's Intro, Ben McKenzie Talks Villains and More
- 5 Things to Know About 'Forever': A Creepy Nemesis, a Dominatrix and More
- More From BuddyTV
- E!'s Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Delivers Record Ratings
- Reign DVD Video: Adelaide Kane Examines Mary's Journey to the Throne
- Friends Pilot Revisited 20 Years Later: The Hair! The Clothes! The Mistake?
- NBC's Peter Pan Live! Casts Broadway Actress Taylor Louderman as Wendy
- NCIS' Sean Murray Previews 'Classic' Season 12, McGee/Gibbs Bonding
- More From TVLine
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About 'Big Bang Theory' Before the Season 8 Premiere!
- Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College!
- What We Learned From This High School Football Player's Spectacularly Inspiring Interview
- 14 People Who Already Broke Their iPhone 6
- EXCLUSIVE: Connie Britton's Face in These 'Nashville' Bloopers Will Make Your Day
- More From ET