by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 5th 2010 3:03AM
(S07E07) After a week off, 'Project Runway' returns with an unconventional material challenge. In this week's challenge, competitors had $150 to create an outfit from materials at a hardware store. While some competitors grab obvious things like sandpaper, sheet metal, and chicken wire, others were tempted by paint trays and washers. Luckily for Seth Aaron, he got to make something that was a bit boring, but was immune from the last challenge.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Horrifying, Heartwarming and Hilarious Moments from 'The New Neverland'
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Highlights: Elephants, Camels and Rams, Oh My!
- 'Homeland' Moments: Brody Shifts Loyalties in 'Big Man in Tehran'
- The 13 Best Comedies of 2013
- USA Announces Winter 2014 Premiere Dates for 'Psych,' 'White Collar,' 'Suits' and 'Sirens'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 12 'The Star': How will the finale end?
- 'Bob's Burgers' honors 'Battlestar Galactica' 10th anniversary
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Emile Hirsch 'was like, 'Sign me up!'
- TV ratings: 'Amazing Race' finale down, 'Family Guy' up Sunday
- Will 'Psych: The Musical' join 'Buffy,''Scrubs' as the top musical episodes of TV?
- More From Zap2it
- Friday Night Lights Movie Is Dead
- Killer Women Sexclusive: Tricia Helfer and Marc Blucas Strip Off Each Other's Guns (and More)
- Spoiler Alert!: Once Casting Quarrel, Scandal Bait and Switch, Bold Community, Castle Predictions
- Ratings: Amazing Race Hits Finale Low, Once and Three Fox 'Toons Rise, Betrayal Returns Down
- USA Network Moves Suits Back to Thursday, Sets Premiere Date for Psych Season 8
- More From TVLine