First up is the wedding, after which Hawthorne is attacked in a parking lot. The investigating detective is Marc Anthony. "It starts off the best day of her life, and unfortunately ends as the worst day of her life," said Pinkett-Smith. "There's an interesting love triangle that occurs for the rest of the season."
The Pinkett Smith family success story continues as Jada's medical drama series, 'HawthoRNe,' has been picked up by TNT for a third season.
Deadline.com reports that TNT will announce today that they've ordered ten more episodes of the medical drama, which aired this summer to generally strong ratings. The network used 'HawthoRNe' to successfully launch 'Memphis Beat', and the quirky cop drama, starring Jason Lee, was renewed at the beginning of September.
Now the only TNT drama waiting to hear its fate is the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced 'Dark Blue.' The gritty cop drama, starring Dylan McDermott, is now in its second season, but has struggled with ratings and reviews.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- More From TVLine