First up is the wedding, after which Hawthorne is attacked in a parking lot. The investigating detective is Marc Anthony. "It starts off the best day of her life, and unfortunately ends as the worst day of her life," said Pinkett-Smith. "There's an interesting love triangle that occurs for the rest of the season."
The Pinkett Smith family success story continues as Jada's medical drama series, 'HawthoRNe,' has been picked up by TNT for a third season.
Deadline.com reports that TNT will announce today that they've ordered ten more episodes of the medical drama, which aired this summer to generally strong ratings. The network used 'HawthoRNe' to successfully launch 'Memphis Beat', and the quirky cop drama, starring Jason Lee, was renewed at the beginning of September.
Now the only TNT drama waiting to hear its fate is the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced 'Dark Blue.' The gritty cop drama, starring Dylan McDermott, is now in its second season, but has struggled with ratings and reviews.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off
- 'Nikita' recap: Birkhoff's secret past (and name) is revealed ... though is it too late?
- Grammys 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis lead the nominations list
- 'Bones' recap: Did McKayla Maroney impress in 'The Spark in the Park'?
- 'Breaking the Faith': Meeting Mormons in Salt Lake City
- More From Zap2it
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- More From TVLine