First up is the wedding, after which Hawthorne is attacked in a parking lot. The investigating detective is Marc Anthony. "It starts off the best day of her life, and unfortunately ends as the worst day of her life," said Pinkett-Smith. "There's an interesting love triangle that occurs for the rest of the season."
The Pinkett Smith family success story continues as Jada's medical drama series, 'HawthoRNe,' has been picked up by TNT for a third season.
Deadline.com reports that TNT will announce today that they've ordered ten more episodes of the medical drama, which aired this summer to generally strong ratings. The network used 'HawthoRNe' to successfully launch 'Memphis Beat', and the quirky cop drama, starring Jason Lee, was renewed at the beginning of September.
Now the only TNT drama waiting to hear its fate is the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced 'Dark Blue.' The gritty cop drama, starring Dylan McDermott, is now in its second season, but has struggled with ratings and reviews.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Friday the 13th: Slasher Horror Classic in Development as Hour-long TV Drama
- Gracepoint Exclusive Photos: See Anna Gunn & David Tennant in Fox's Broadchurch Adaptation!
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET