by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 2nd 2010 4:40AM
(S06E19) This episode of 'Grey's Anatomy' finally gives the viewers the backstory of Alex Karev by introducing Alex's brother Aaron. They also planted the seed that Izzie won't be coming back by lightly mentioning divorce papers in the first five minutes of the show. Since Katherine Heigl is out, I wonder what will happen to Izzie's eggs?
The episode straddled the line between over the top and well executed. There were definite heart-tugging moments matched with actual interaction between Alex and Meredith and Bailey being an excited mother. To counteract this, I'm not on board with the whole "Callie wants a baby" storyline anymore, and I'm not feeling the Mark/Teddy relationship.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 19th 2010 6:04PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: '90210,' 'Bones,' 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Lost,' 'Supernatural,' 'The Big Bang Theory,' 'Ugly Betty' and 'V.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: The NBA Final, Hannibal's Last Bite, Wilfred Fetches a New Season and More
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51, Hailed as 'One of the Greatest Actors of Any Time'
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- More From TVLine