October 23, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 25th 2008 12:02PM
"Indecision 2008": In an incredibly awkward blunder, one of John McCain's top advisers, Charlie Black, told Fortune magazine that another terrorist attack on America would be "a big advantage" to McCain. Also, the assassination of Benazir Bhutto apparently saved McCain's struggling campaign back in December. Dude. There is no way to fix the sense that your campaign thrives on death and destruction, apart from some panicked back-pedaling and angry refusal by the candidate himself. Jon Stewart broke down the situation in simple mathematic terms and -- Ahh, nevermind.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET