July 31, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 25th 2008 12:02PM
"Indecision 2008": In an incredibly awkward blunder, one of John McCain's top advisers, Charlie Black, told Fortune magazine that another terrorist attack on America would be "a big advantage" to McCain. Also, the assassination of Benazir Bhutto apparently saved McCain's struggling campaign back in December. Dude. There is no way to fix the sense that your campaign thrives on death and destruction, apart from some panicked back-pedaling and angry refusal by the candidate himself. Jon Stewart broke down the situation in simple mathematic terms and -- Ahh, nevermind.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET