May 26, 2015
by Debra McDuffee, posted Feb 6th 2009 6:06PM
I was sitting down to watch TV last night, scanning through my choices on DVR: Lie to Me, Eleventh Hour, Life, Life on Mars.... I turned to my husband and said, "I think I'm sick of procedurals."
So I thought about what other shows we watch: Grey's Anatomy, House, Eli Stone, Damages... wait a minute, cops and doctors and lawyers... oh my! The only shining light, besides my TV on DVD, in our lineup is Leverage, so thanks again TNT for something different.
You can imagine, then, how I connected with James Hibbard's article today about the new fall TV pilots, and how they are all pretty much cop, lawyer or doctor shows. Yawn... I'm tired of these, so I scanned his list to find something unique. Did I?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- ET's Summer Reading List! 'The Girl on the Train,' 'Selfish' and Other Great Books!
- Celebrity Authors Encourage Readers to Be Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- Author Paula Hawkins Takes a Dark Turn: Read an Excerpt From 'The Girl on the Train'
- More From ET