TCA parties are known for loud music, tons of actors, executives and producers, and lots and lots of reporters.
Friday night's bash thrown by Garth Ancier, the new president of US Operations BBC Worldwide America, had none of those things. As a result, it's become the party of the tour. Who talked the exec into opening up his private home to members of the TCA ? "Nobody," he tells TV Squad. "This way my idea. I've had many great parties here over the years."
Ancier entertained TCA members with stories of working with the late great Aaron Spelling and how the ex-head of The WB arranged a meeting with the series-making mogul. "He might have thought we were going to cancel Charmed," Ancier theorized.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Abby Faces Her Toughest Match Yet
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Who Gets Shot and Who Dies?
- 'Scream' Series Premiere Recap: A New Ghostface Comes to Town
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Mona Returns to Rosewood and Drops a Bombshell
- More From BuddyTV
- Marc Jacobs Accidentally Posts Nude Photo On Instagram?!
- Brody Jenner on Supporting Caitlyn Jenner at ESPYS: I'm There for Her 100%
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Another NSFW Topless Pic After Instagram Drama
- 'Jane the Virgin' Star Justin Baldoni Welcomes Baby Girl: See the Adorable Photos!
- Two Looks One Star
- More From ET