TCA parties are known for loud music, tons of actors, executives and producers, and lots and lots of reporters.
Friday night's bash thrown by Garth Ancier, the new president of US Operations BBC Worldwide America, had none of those things. As a result, it's become the party of the tour. Who talked the exec into opening up his private home to members of the TCA ? "Nobody," he tells TV Squad. "This way my idea. I've had many great parties here over the years."
Ancier entertained TCA members with stories of working with the late great Aaron Spelling and how the ex-head of The WB arranged a meeting with the series-making mogul. "He might have thought we were going to cancel Charmed," Ancier theorized.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Gotham Has Super Start But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Big Bang Still Huge, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- More From TVLine