September 23, 2014
Jamil Walker Smith
'Stargate Universe' Cast on Season Two, Being Trapped on Destiny and Those Creepy Communication Stones (VIDEO)
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Dec 1st 2010 1:30PM
All you 'Stargate Universe' fans out there: haven't you always wanted to know what the cast thinks about the communication stones? Or what they would bring with them if they were really trapped on the Destiny? What about their favorite sci-fi shows?
Most of the cast of 'SGU' assembled in Toronto to celebrate the mid-season finale, and TV Squad was fortunate enough to catch up with them. (Bonus points to any reader who can spot the error in the background of the videos.)
by Mike Moody, posted May 1st 2010 11:55AM
(S01E13) We caught up with Eli, Chloe, Greer and Scott still stuck underground and looking for a way out. All hope seemed lost until the usually skeptical Eli dreamed up a plan to use the Stargates to "catch up" with Destiny. Meanwhile, the crew aboard the ship, determined to find the missing team, enacted a search mission once the ship dropped out of FTL. But they had their own problems to deal with; the ship's power seemed to be fluctuating, and Rush discovered that their next jump would be to another galaxy far, far away.
One of the great things about 'Lost' was how it allowed us to explore a number of different planets, if only briefly. For a show called 'Stargate Universe,' the characters don't really seem to use the actual Stargate very much. We're used to them interacting on the ship or using the communication stones to make trips back to Earth. It was a welcome change of pace to see the Gates spinning every few minutes in this ep.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Syfy Orders to Series Alien Hunter Adaptation From Walking Dead EP
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Outlander, Bones, Grey's, Walking Dead, Chicago PD, Arrow and More
- It's Official: True Detective Season 2 to Star Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell
- Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman Praises Her Mindy Project Arc: 'This Is Funny Stuff'
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- More From TVLine
- Apparently Sexy Criminals Are A Thing Now
- Why Paula Deen Could Have One of the Biggest Comebacks in Media History
- Drake, Jay Z, Dr. Dre: Who's The Highest Paid Hip Hop Artist?
- Watch the Heartwarming Moment a Lion Recognizes the Man Who Rescued Her
- 'Forever' Review: The Perfect Blend of Charming and Dull
- More From ET