See that Bart Simpson puppet on the right? I want it. I mean, I really want it. Unfortunately, it belongs to Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson, so I'll have to use all my ninja cunning to sneak into her home and steal it from her.
The puppet is the creation of Jarrod Boutcher, who makes both replicas and original puppets, though he doesn't sell the replicas. Usually when you see "replicas" of the Muppets, they're not that good, but damn, Boutcher's puppets all pretty much look exactly like the real thing. I would kill for that Oscar the Grouch. Seriously, I would end another person's life for it. I know that's not really the "Sesame Street way" but where else are you going to find something that cool?
Even though you can't purchase any of his replicas, Boutcher does create original, custom-made puppets for a price. If someone from the Muppets is reading this: get this kid a job, already.
[via Jeff Pidgeon]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- More From ET