December 18, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 3rd 2009 10:05AM
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
by Jen Creer, posted May 7th 2007 12:58AM
(S03E21) I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to find out what happens in the next few episodes. I still miss Bree and Orson, but the storylines are fantastic right now! And I like the stronger role they have moved Edie into while Bree is gone. I hope Edie doesn't get moved to the backseat once Bree returns.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 10th 2006 7:30AM
(S02E07) I have to say, I have been looking forward to this episode all week. I'm the kind of TV nut that loves seeing the actors from shows, or movies, that I like show up in other things. So, when I saw Jason Gedrick (Murder One) and Linda Blair (The Exorcist) in the preview, I couldn't wait. And if that wasn't enough, did everyone recognize Karen? That was Keegan Connor Tracy. You might remember her as Diane on Jake 2.0, but I hope you remember her from one of my most favorite shows, Beggars and Choosers, where she played Audrey Malone. Can they just release that DVD already? But I'm getting sidetracked on a TV geek tangent, let's get back to the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Season Finale Recap: A Fairytale Win for the 29th Survivor
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- 'Glee' Season 6 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Winter Finale Recap: Nun of a Kind
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Finale: Did the Right Contestant Win Season 29?
- Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Stephen Collins Confesses to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Human Being With Flaws'
- Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Details the Boy Band's Career and 2013 Reunion
- Watch Tom Hiddleston Sing a Christmas Carol With a Puppy in His Lap
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Names Sole Survivor
- 'The 100' Boss Explains Mid-Season Finale's Heartbreaking Death
- More From ET