April 23, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 3rd 2009 10:05AM
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
by Jen Creer, posted May 7th 2007 12:58AM
(S03E21) I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to find out what happens in the next few episodes. I still miss Bree and Orson, but the storylines are fantastic right now! And I like the stronger role they have moved Edie into while Bree is gone. I hope Edie doesn't get moved to the backseat once Bree returns.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 10th 2006 7:30AM
(S02E07) I have to say, I have been looking forward to this episode all week. I'm the kind of TV nut that loves seeing the actors from shows, or movies, that I like show up in other things. So, when I saw Jason Gedrick (Murder One) and Linda Blair (The Exorcist) in the preview, I couldn't wait. And if that wasn't enough, did everyone recognize Karen? That was Keegan Connor Tracy. You might remember her as Diane on Jake 2.0, but I hope you remember her from one of my most favorite shows, Beggars and Choosers, where she played Audrey Malone. Can they just release that DVD already? But I'm getting sidetracked on a TV geek tangent, let's get back to the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- USA Sets Summer Premiere Dates for 'Suits,' 'Graceland,' 'Covert Affairs' and More
- 'RHOA': Phaedra Parks Talks About Her Marriage Issues and Reunion Drama
- [Video] 'Arrow' Sneak Peek: Is Roy a Lost Cause?
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'Opening Night'
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Alex Annie Alexis Ann'
- More From BuddyTV
- Parks and Rec's Amy Poehler & Mike Schur on the Season Finale ('Big Things Happen'), Baby Mania
- May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series' Season-Ending Episodes
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- More From TVLine