by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 3rd 2009 10:05AM
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
by Jen Creer, posted May 7th 2007 12:58AM
(S03E21) I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to find out what happens in the next few episodes. I still miss Bree and Orson, but the storylines are fantastic right now! And I like the stronger role they have moved Edie into while Bree is gone. I hope Edie doesn't get moved to the backseat once Bree returns.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 10th 2006 7:30AM
(S02E07) I have to say, I have been looking forward to this episode all week. I'm the kind of TV nut that loves seeing the actors from shows, or movies, that I like show up in other things. So, when I saw Jason Gedrick (Murder One) and Linda Blair (The Exorcist) in the preview, I couldn't wait. And if that wasn't enough, did everyone recognize Karen? That was Keegan Connor Tracy. You might remember her as Diane on Jake 2.0, but I hope you remember her from one of my most favorite shows, Beggars and Choosers, where she played Audrey Malone. Can they just release that DVD already? But I'm getting sidetracked on a TV geek tangent, let's get back to the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Homeland' Moments: Brody Shifts Loyalties in 'Big Man in Tehran'
- The 13 Best Comedies of 2013
- USA Announces Winter 2014 Premiere Dates for 'Psych,' 'White Collar,' 'Suits' and 'Sirens'
- 'RHOA': Kandi Burruss Say Her Mom 'Wants What's Best for Her'
- 'The Amazing Race' Finale U-Turn Award: Fool Me Twice
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Californication' announces series finale: Season 7 will be its last
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 12 'The Star': How will the finale end?
- 'Bob's Burgers' honors 'Battlestar Galactica' 10th anniversary
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Emile Hirsch 'was like, 'Sign me up!'
- TV ratings: 'Amazing Race' finale down, 'Family Guy' up Sunday
- More From Zap2it
- Showtime Cancels Californication
- Friday Night Lights Movie Is Dead
- Killer Women Sexclusive: Tricia Helfer and Marc Blucas Strip Off Each Other's Guns (and More)
- Spoiler Alert!: Once Casting Quarrel, Scandal Bait and Switch, Bold Community, Castle Predictions
- Ratings: Amazing Race Hits Finale Low, Once and Three Fox 'Toons Rise, Betrayal Returns Down
- More From TVLine