More casting news after the jump.
The original, executive produced by the late Aaron Spelling, and created by Darren Star (Cashmere Mafia). The new CW version is not connected to Star. Rob Thomas, who created Veronica Mars, has been approached to take on the project.
Will Nip/Tuck have a season six? Why is James Gandolfini going back to HBO and will Larry David end Curb Your Enthusiasm?
These tidbits -- and a tons of swag -- came out at today's TCA press sessions at the Beverly Hilton hotel. I had to remind myself that today was a cable day because the roster of talent read like a major network.
Jason Priestly (Beverly Hills 90210) led the cast of Side Order of Life, a Lifetime series in which star Marisa Coughlan has second thoughts about marrying Priestly. But, hey, if Big dumped Natasha on Sex in the City then I suppose anything's possible.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Watch Hannibal Buress's Unaired Pilot for This Absurdly Hilarious, Self-Explanatory Reality-ish Show Called Unemployable
- It's Official: Taylor Swift Unsurprisingly Has the Most Popular Instagram Account
- Paul McCartney Unveiled New Michael Jackson Vocals With This 'Say, Say, Say' Video, Remix
- More from Vulture
- Shania Twain Cancels Concerts Due to Illness
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares All in Artistic, NSFW Photoshoot
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Enviable Abs
- Jay Leno Tags in for Jimmy Fallon During 'Tonight Show' Monologue
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals the Real Reason Loki Wasn't in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- More From ET