April 25, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 24th 2008 10:57AM
Miami in June is hot. Very hot. On the set of Burn Notice, however, everything is cool. In fact, when I arrive at the Coconut Grove studios where the USA spy drama is shot, I find myself smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged film studio.
The old convention center, where I remember going to an indoor flea market in the late 1970s, has been completely transformed. There are trailers, production offices, standing sets, all geared up and working to bring Burn Notice back for season two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Bruce Jenner Interview Draws Nearly 17 Million Viewers to ABC
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Tony Hale
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- More From TVLine
- Laverne Cox Calls Bruce Jenner Brave & More Celebs React on Social Media
- 17 Million People Tune In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- Chris Pratt Aces Nonsense Karaoke With Jimmy Fallon!
- Why Bruce Jenner's Big Interview Will in Fact 'Change the World'
- More From ET