The 60-year old star of TV series 'Taxi' and 'Babylon 5' and the movie 'Grease,' died back in May after he was hospitalized with pneumonia and sepsis.
Although Conaway had struggled with chronic substance abuse for years, Los Angeles County coroner Craig Harvey told the AP that coroners did not conduct a toxicology test -- Conaway had been hospitalized for weeks prior to his death, so his blood would have come back clean.
While perusing around SlashControl tonight, I nearly stopped breathing when I came across Babylon 5. Not just a few episodes or even one or two seasons. All five seasons, 99 episodes total.
My sci-fi-loving mom taped the entire series on VHS, and I have the first few seasons on DVD. But what a thrill to find it on SlashControl. If you're not familiar with J. Michael Straczynski's groundbreaking show, it takes place in the year 2258, ten years after an Earth-Minbari War. Commander Jeffrey Sinclair (Michael O'Hare) takes command of a giant five-mile-long cylindrical space station, orbiting a planet in neutral space.
Considering how hypnotized I am by Celebrity Rehab on Vh1, this week's question is very appropriate.
"I'm trying to figure out what show I remember from the 80's here... It was a sword and sorcery/dungeons and dragons sort that has (all I can remember) 2 guys on horses (one seemed to be the main character and the other his sidekick/comic relief) Not much to go on (I think the main character wore white???)"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET