Set in the fictional town of Glen Oak, Calif., '7th Heaven' followed the adventures of Rev. Eric Camden, his wife, Annie, and his seven mischievous children. The seemingly squeaky-clean preacher's family had flaws, but were exceedingly generous -- they collected stray, troubled teenagers like some people collect cats.
Although '7th Heaven' wasn't one of The WB's original shows when the network debuted in 1995, it premiered a year later and ultimately outlived the channel itself.
So, what have the Camdens been up to since '7th Heaven' went off the air in 2007? You've probably seen Jessica Biel around, but check out our gallery below and find out what your other favorite cast members, including Stephen Collins, David Gallagher and Catherine Hicks, are doing now.
Jessica Alba, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel and Sofia Vergara were on hand to demonstrate in Jimmy Kimmel's infomercial, each humping an exercise ball (the "HoBo"). Dressed in red spandex, Jimmy K directed them: "Hump it up. Hump it down. Take a train to humpy town!" Eva Longoria revealed, "I couldn't stop humping! I hump everywhere -- at work, at the beach, in the car."
Lindsay Lohan appeared, hand in hand with Jimmy K, to give her full endorsement -- with the help of a lion. "Lions hump upwards of 40 times a night. I've spent thousands of hours watching them." Kimmel said, "The Jimmy K program is so affordable, it's practically a steal." Lohan chimed in, "Allegedly." Wink wink.
None of the above! In fact, Belushi is showing how he gets his picture snapped by the paparazzi. On 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights 11PM ET on TBS), the host revealed a photo of Mr. Belushi diving to the ground. George asked what was going on in the picture. "Are you breakdancing?" he said.
It turns out that Jim lives in a busy Hollywood neighborhood -- Jennifer Garner, Noami Watts and Jessica Biel also live there, and the paparazzi are constantly trying to take candid shots of the actresses. But they're not so excited about Belushi.
Jessica bravely donned a helmet (helmet hair, be damned!) and tested her bicycle horn. "Don't crash us!" she said.
The pair only got as far as backstage. "You look like Pee-wee Herman!" said Jessica. Once Jimmy launched into a Pee-wee impression, yeah ... he did.
But, who considers themselves Laverne, and which one is Shirley? Watch the clip to find out.
Watch the video after the jump.
Garry was on 'Extra' promoting his new romantic comedy 'Valentine's Day' and revealed the 'Laverne & Shirley' dream casting: Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel. That's right. This pair of Shotz Brewery factory employees -- who live in a basement apartment in 1960 Milwaukee and struggle to find the men of their dreams -- would be played by two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Is that a cynical way of looking at it? Yes, it is.
Oh, the chocolate-covered strawberries were a treat, and even the chocolate-covered pizza wasn't so bad. But when she fearlessly ate the chocolate-covered cricket that Jay brought out, he was downright impressed!
Catch Biel in the star-studded 'Valentine's Day,' in theaters Feb. 12.
Watch the video after the jump.
If the talks are successful, Copley will join UFC star "Rampage" Jackson, Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper as the other members of the team. Biel may join the team as well as it's been revealed that she is a former romantic partner of Cooper's "Face" character. If her first name is Amy, that would clinch it.
The movie cast is sounding pretty good. Hopefully there can be cameos by the surviving original television actors. However, if the movie wanted to truly capture the spirit of the original television show, then ten thousand bullets will be fired and nobody will die.
You can watch full episodes of the original television show on SlashControl.
(S34E18) When I heard The Rock -- I mean, Dwayne Johnson -- was hosting again, the first image that popped into my mind was him in that Mr. Peepers sketch with Chris Kattan back in the day. I believe red overalls, apples, and aggressive humping was involved. Though Mr. Johnson traded in his red overalls for a sequined black halter top in this episode, he still did incredibly well. I had forgotten: Those aren't muscles; the guy has had charisma surgically inserted into his upper body over the past decade for easy access. Anyone else would have looked like an idiot trying to pull off The Rock Obama. Check out some video highlights and see what I mean.
- Charlie Rose: Charlie in China, and an Iraq update
- The Daily Show: Christopher Walken
- The Colbert Report: Mark Moffett
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Adam Sandler and Mute Math
- Jay Leno: Holly Hunter, Phyllis Diller, and Ryan Adams
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Brian Williams, Petra Nemcova, and As Tall As Lions
- Tavis Smiley: Herreast Harrison and Cherice Harrison-Nelson (repeat)
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Jessica Biel, Artie Lange, and The Cribs
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Carl Reiner, Jonah Hill, and Bright Eyes (repeat)
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Oscar De La Hoya and Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground
- Charlie Rose: Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, and Brent Scowcroft
- The Daily Show: Steve Vogel (repeat)
- The Colbert Report: Tom Blanton and Daniel Gilbert (repeat)
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Vera Farmiga and Joe Matarese
- Jay Leno: Jessica Biel, Bill Engvall, and T-Pain and Yung Joc
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: LeBron James, Timothy Olyphant, and Velvet Revolver
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Patton Oswalt and Mark Ronson
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Ted Danson, Maggie Q, and Silverchair
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Wayne Brady and Test Your Reflex
It looks like The Show That Would Not Die has actually died. For real this time.
As Isabelle mentioned last week, there was a rumor going around that the cast and crew of The CW's long-running drama 7th Heaven were told that the show had been canceled. And now the network confirms it. The show will air its last episode on May 13 at 8pm.
Last season it looked like the show was canceled, but the new CW network decided to give the show another season, suprising not just fans and other networks but I'm sure the cast and crew as well. No one really knows why the show was given another season, and I would have liked to have been in on the meeting where execs said "another year for 7th Heaven? Sure, what the hell."
So, for you fans who are still watching the show, how should it end?
The show will wrap up with the return of Jessica Biel and Barry Watson, just in time for Simon Camden's marriage to Rose. "We think it will be pretty satisfying to people," said Stephen Collins, who plays Eric Camden.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- Ratings: Whispers Slips to Season Lows
- Fall TV: NCIS vs. Stamos vs. Muppets, and Tuesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Outlander Casts Harry Potter Actress as Season 2's Mother Hildegarde
- Wayward Pines Video: Will Kate Help Ethan Defuse an Explosive Situation?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Nick Gordon Assembles High-Powered Legal Team, Featuring Casey Anthony's Lawyer
- Carrie Underwood's Hubby Mike Fisher Hilariously ID'ed By Local News Station
- What to Wear to a 4th of July BBQ!
- Star Sightings June 2015
- Super-Fit Lingerie Model Sarah Stage Accused of Photoshopping Post-Baby Body Pic
- More From ET