(S02E07) "Viva Buymoria." - Morgan
The Jill Roberts trilogy continues. Last week we were introduced to Chuck's ex-girlfriend in an episode where, not only did Mr. Bartowski save the world (or, at least, the little part of the world surrounding him in California), but he also got the girl. This week we got to see more of the budding relationship between the two as well as a Charles who, for the first time in awhile, was feeling like a normal human being.The question on everyone's mind was if the relationship could last between the two. Particularly with the uber-hot Sarah working very, very closely with Chuck on a daily basis. Well, if I told you now I would probably be canceled faster than My Own Worst Enemy. So, if you want to know the answer please click ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Game of Thrones': Top 10 Barristan Selmy Moments
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Finale Photos: Can Henry Save His Family in Time?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Results: A Huge Double Elimination
- 'The Voice' Live Blog Results: The Top 5 are Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Syfy, Steven Spielberg's Amblin Team for Brave New World TV Adaptation
- Idol's Tyanna Jones Talks 'Tightrope,''Stay,' and Audition-Round Struggles
- The Originals First Look: Claire Holt Returns for Final Battle With Dahlia
- TVLine Items: Shonda Rhimes on FX, New Vikings Cast and More
- Mysteries of Laura Sneak Peek: Why Is Frankie Muniz Being Held at Gunpoint?
- More From TVLine
- Tiger Woods Hasn't Slept Since Lindsey Vonn Split
- Brad Garrett Opens Up About His Past as a 'High-Functioning Alcoholic'
- Chris Kyle's Widow Taya on Losing Her Husband: 'He's One of Those Spirits That Just Stays With People'
- ET's Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 Met Gala
- Watch Ashton Kutcher Remodel His Childhood House for His Mom
- More From ET