(S02E07) "Viva Buymoria." - Morgan
The Jill Roberts trilogy continues. Last week we were introduced to Chuck's ex-girlfriend in an episode where, not only did Mr. Bartowski save the world (or, at least, the little part of the world surrounding him in California), but he also got the girl. This week we got to see more of the budding relationship between the two as well as a Charles who, for the first time in awhile, was feeling like a normal human being.The question on everyone's mind was if the relationship could last between the two. Particularly with the uber-hot Sarah working very, very closely with Chuck on a daily basis. Well, if I told you now I would probably be canceled faster than My Own Worst Enemy. So, if you want to know the answer please click ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Emmy Poll 2014: What Should Win Best Variety, Music or Comedy Series?
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- More From TVLine
- Robin Williams' Ashes Scattered in San Francisco Bay
- EXCLUSIVE: On Set With Charli XCX for Her Prom-Themed 'Break the Rules' Video
- Remember William Hung From 'American Idol?' He's Married!
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separate Living Arrangements with Mariah Carey
- Ariana Grande Clarifies Her Comments on Her Ex Cheating on Her With Another Guy
- More From ET