(S02E07) "Viva Buymoria." - Morgan
The Jill Roberts trilogy continues. Last week we were introduced to Chuck's ex-girlfriend in an episode where, not only did Mr. Bartowski save the world (or, at least, the little part of the world surrounding him in California), but he also got the girl. This week we got to see more of the budding relationship between the two as well as a Charles who, for the first time in awhile, was feeling like a normal human being.The question on everyone's mind was if the relationship could last between the two. Particularly with the uber-hot Sarah working very, very closely with Chuck on a daily basis. Well, if I told you now I would probably be canceled faster than My Own Worst Enemy. So, if you want to know the answer please click ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- 'Bones' Episode 10.7 Photos: Booth Has More Issues With Aubrey
- More From BuddyTV
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- More From ET