"They think about it and then they go, oh it must be hell," Jimmy Fallon figured of the quiet audience.
Gaffigan talked about the chaos that his life has become, particularly the whole sleeping arrangement. His wife has told the children that anyone can come in and sleep in the bed with them after a bad dream, but according to Gaffigan this leads to a whole different problem.
"When you wake up, your first thought is, Oh my God, I wet the bed," he says of the accidents his kids have in bed with him. "I feel like I'm living with a bunch of drunk people. Everybody's wetting the bed, screaming. It's like 'Jersey Shore.'
But what happened to the funny lady's former TV cohorts from her Emmy-winning 1994-98 ABC sitcom 'Ellen' (which included the famous 'Puppy Episode,' where DeGeneres' character, Ellen Morgan, announced she was gay) and her short-lived 2001-02 CBS comedy 'The Ellen Show'?
Where are they now? Check it out after the jump.
Gaffigan is hilarious with that dry sense of humor and the furrowed brow. How much you want to bet he's been there when it comes to getting crappy gifts. You know, like a coffee mug that looks like it must have been re-gifted from an office birthday party. Or the jewelry box that's too ugly to be put on your dresser. Or a Chatty Cathy doll you received when your parents knew you weren't interested in playing with dolls.
Oops, that last one was a personal one of mine.
He landed his own short-lived sitcom on CBS, thanks to David Letterman, called Welcome to New York and a co-starring role on the hit TBS' dramedy My Boys, which returns for a third season on March 31.
He also racked up a long resume of funny and dramatic roles on hit shows like Sex and the City, Flight of the Conchords, and That 70's Show. He is also one of the few actors to score appearances on all of the Law & Order series if you don't count the spinoff that hardcore L&O cultists are forbidden to say out loud.
One of the things I dislike about television is when they try to compare a new show to an established classic. You know, when they begin a promotion with "If you liked Friends . . .", or something like that. When I hear that what immediately comes to mind is, "It will absolutely, totally not be like Friends."
So, when I heard promotions for the TBS original comedy My Boys (which premieres on November 28th at 10 pm) start with the line "If you like Sex in the City . . ." I was immediately wary. After watching a few episodes of the series I can honestly say that it is similar to Sex in the City only that the main character is a woman who is a writer. Oh, I'm not saying that the show isn't watchable, because it is, but it is definitely not in the Sex category. In fact, I'm not too sure what category it falls in, other than single-camera comedy.
You thought we were done with press kit reviews, didn't you? No sir, not in the new television world of hundreds of channels and year-round original programming. As winter approaches you may see more reviews as the fall season makes way for the mid-season premieres. Just fair warning to you all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.9 Photos: Storybrooke Prepares for the Snow Queen's Curse
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET