One of those is the Calm Down Corner, which we saw implemented first-hand with a young child. It's a matter of consistency and patience, which this father learned first-hand. By the time Tate exhausted himself trying to leave the Calm Down Corner -- after 106 escape attempts -- Dad was literally drenched with sweat.
She says that not only was the story about her starting a family totally invented by Shed Media, but that their new 'Supernanny,' Deborah Tillman, doesn't have the right credentials for the job.
Frost told 'The Daily Mail' that "I decided to leave after season seven, earlier this year. But then they [Shed Media] made up this story that I was running off to get married and have children. I am not at all happy. I feel like I worked really hard to get where I am. I am Supernanny. That's me. I only know that Deborah Tillman is an accountant and a businesswoman. She has never been a nanny."
A day hasn't gone by where we haven't received some sort of tip or email asking us, the TV Squad, how to get on [insert reality show here]. Unfortunately no, Simon Cowell does not work for us, and Donald Trump isn't my BFF, so we really can't help all that much.
The folks at RealityWanted.com often send us a list of new and existing reality shows that are looking for new, er, talent, and they've given us permission to make mention of them here. We'll try to make this a regular feature as often as we get a new list.
This time we have The Bad Girls Club, The Biggest Loser and other new shows.
Yes, yes, it's true. Even in this era of YouTube, there's an audience out there that still enjoys America's Funniest Home Videos. ABC has booked it for an 18th season, making it the longest-running primetime show in the network's history. Host Tom Bergeron will be back -- natch -- and more money will be awarded to the funniest videos, which are now DVDs.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car?
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt
- More From TVLine
- 'Married at First Sight': Reality Stunt or Legitimate Matchmaking?
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods!
- William Shatner Defends His Absence From Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Kim Kardashian Admits She Thinks Selfies Are 'Ridiculous'
- 'American Crime' Stars Explain Why Their Show Is About More Than Murder
- More From ET