July 26, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Mar 21st 2010 8:29PM
The folks at our sister site,Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Rhys Ifans tells you exactly what it's like to be a part of the 'Harry Potter' series. It involves Johnny Rotten and Lady Di.
- I'm still not sure whether or not 'The Runaways' is going to be great or awful, but Joan Jett gives her take on the film.
- A documentary about Forks, Washington, where the 'Twilight' franchise takes place actually sounds interesting. Unfortunately, 'Twilight in Forks; the Saga of a Real Town' is pretty much just more 'Twilight' marketing materials.
- Blockbuster has just started putting out Redbox-like DVD kiosks in front of gas stations and the like. Is that all that's going to be left of the once-great video store chain?
- Cinematical discusses Robert Pattinson and Emile de Ravin's new film, 'Remember Me,' and says that it's actually a lot better than the public is giving it credit for.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' at Comic-Con 2014: Ichabod and Abbie's 'Spicy' Relationship, the New Sheriff and More
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Talk Bones' Big Changes, Booth's Beard and a Volatile Marriage Topic
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- Arrow @ Comic-Con: Season 3 Trailer Has Happy Oliver, Bloody Felicity?! Plus: Scoop on 'Oracle,' Darker Thea
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer, Plus Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- More From TVLine