September 30, 2014
Joan Van Ark
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 17th 2010 11:00PM
(S07E07) "Am I really this ugly?" - Christian
As 'Nip/Tuck' winds down (if you can believe it, there's only two episodes left), an episode like 'Christian Troy II' (the first Christian-as-patient episode was in season two) was inevitable. Despite their numerous similarities, the one thing that Christian has always had more of than Sean is feelings of inadequacy. Granted, when you consider the tragedies he's endured (being molested by his father and getting sodomized by The Carver both come to mind), it's not like he lacks a reason for not always feeling 100% about himself.
For the most part, Christian has risen above these feelings by becoming one of TV's most superficial characters. But it's good to know that even he still has doubts about himself, and more importantly, what he does for a living.
by Allison Waldman, posted Feb 22nd 2008 12:02PM
Reunions are hot, you know? On February 12, for example, Oprah reunited (most of) the kids from The Cosby Show, with Bill appearing via satellite. Well, never one to let a good idea go to waste, NBC jumped on the theme. They recently had a Family Ties reunion on Today, so now the morning show is commencing tomorrow with a series of more "Together Again" features. Tune into 8:00 a.m. hour each day so you don't miss a thing!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Bones, Bates, Dixie, Chi Fire, Witches and More
- Is ABC's Manhattan Love Story Worthy of a Second Date?
- More From TVLine
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- E.J. Johnson Reveals New Slimmed Down Look
- More From ET