April 23, 2014
Joan Van Ark
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Feb 17th 2010 11:00PM
(S07E07) "Am I really this ugly?" - Christian
As 'Nip/Tuck' winds down (if you can believe it, there's only two episodes left), an episode like 'Christian Troy II' (the first Christian-as-patient episode was in season two) was inevitable. Despite their numerous similarities, the one thing that Christian has always had more of than Sean is feelings of inadequacy. Granted, when you consider the tragedies he's endured (being molested by his father and getting sodomized by The Carver both come to mind), it's not like he lacks a reason for not always feeling 100% about himself.
For the most part, Christian has risen above these feelings by becoming one of TV's most superficial characters. But it's good to know that even he still has doubts about himself, and more importantly, what he does for a living.
by Allison Waldman, posted Feb 22nd 2008 12:02PM
Reunions are hot, you know? On February 12, for example, Oprah reunited (most of) the kids from The Cosby Show, with Bill appearing via satellite. Well, never one to let a good idea go to waste, NBC jumped on the theme. They recently had a Family Ties reunion on Today, so now the morning show is commencing tomorrow with a series of more "Together Again" features. Tune into 8:00 a.m. hour each day so you don't miss a thing!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- Nashville: On the Record – 6 Ways the Behind-the-Scenes Concert Special Will Rock You
- Exclusive 24: Live Another Day Gallery — Go Behind the Scenes of Jack Bauer's Big Return
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- More From TVLine
- Cameron Diaz: I Haven't Worn Antiperspirant in 20 Years
- Surprise! Matt Bomer is Married
- First Look At Chloe Moretz and Denzel Washington In 'The Equalizer'
- Brad Pitt and Brett Ratner Enter Low-Budget Horror World With '3 Videotapes'
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- More From ET