July 25, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 12th 2010 3:30AM
(S07E05) With five challenges down, 'Project Runway' claims to have the biggest challenge ever. This season continues to sweep the previous season under the floor as if the last season was a hiccup. This week the contestants had to design an outfit for the cover of the April edition Marie Claire, which would be modeled by Heidi Klum. They had one day and $150.
Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire magazine, had a lot of specification for the dresses: the eye-catching design had to be above the waist, there will be text so there can't be black fabric or loud patterns, and they have to take into account that the April edition will have a spring-like feeling to it. Along with that, the contestants also had to consider a color palate that would match Heidi.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- 'iZombie' at Comic-Con 2014: It's More 'Buffy' Than 'Veronica Mars' and 6 More Things to Know
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 5 Nominees?
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- More From BuddyTV
- The Walking Dead @ Comic-Con: Season 5 Premiere Date Revealed — Watch Explosive First Trailer
- Bones Scoop: Get Details on 'Out of the Ordinary' 200th Ep, Booth and Brennan's New [Spoiler] and More
- TVLine Items: Real Housewives Eyes Soap Vet, Cartoon Renews 5 and More
- Is a Major Spin-Off In Order? Did Suits Litt You Up? Was a Big Brother Stalker Outed? And More TV Qs!
- Cinemax Orders Outcast Pilot From Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman
- More From TVLine