March 2, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 15th 2010 4:15PM
(S02E12) "Hard artichokes rarely keep. Norwegian elephants, Singapore sleep." - Walter's song to remember the Harkness Law Library
Now that's more like it! After Monday's misplaced episode, Fringe was back to speed tonight with "Johari Window," an episode that played like a thriller movie. I love Fringe and always hate when an episode ends because I know I'll have to wait a whole week to see the next one.
While this was seemingly a stand-alone episode that didn't deal directly with the alternate universe, we did get a little tidbit from Walter at the end. One of those lines with very words and a facial expression that says so much. Oh, Walter. I feel for you when it all comes out in the open, because I have a feeling Peter won't be so forgiving.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Supergirl Scoop: Jeremy Jordan to Play CatCo Tech Guru... and More?
- The Good Wife First Look: Finn Is Back — With Another Woman?
- Allison Janney Confirms Masters of Sex Season 3 Return
- Salem Season 2 Trailer Offers First Look at Lucy Lawless' Wicked Arrival
- Pretty Little Liars' Brandon Jones Previews Aria's Future With Andrew
- More From TVLine
- Katy Perry Is Selling a Left Shark Onesie (In Case You Still Love That Meme From the Super Bowl)
- Madonna's 6 Pieces of Wisdom for Kanye West: 'Sometimes He Takes Things Too Seriously'
- This Cat's Reaction to Having Her Teeth Brushed Is Our New Reaction to Everything
- This Guy Pretends He Won An Oscar And They Literally Give Him A Car
- Hugh Jackman Might Have the Most High-Maintenance Hair in Hollywood
- More From ET