May 29, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 15th 2010 4:15PM
(S02E12) "Hard artichokes rarely keep. Norwegian elephants, Singapore sleep." - Walter's song to remember the Harkness Law Library
Now that's more like it! After Monday's misplaced episode, Fringe was back to speed tonight with "Johari Window," an episode that played like a thriller movie. I love Fringe and always hate when an episode ends because I know I'll have to wait a whole week to see the next one.
While this was seemingly a stand-alone episode that didn't deal directly with the alternate universe, we did get a little tidbit from Walter at the end. One of those lines with very words and a facial expression that says so much. Oh, Walter. I feel for you when it all comes out in the open, because I have a feeling Peter won't be so forgiving.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Preview: New Suspect Revealed
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Week 3 Photos: Sumo Wrestling Suitors
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Men
- More From BuddyTV
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a '90s Slasher Situation
- First Look: Rookie Blue's Original Cast Takes Center Stage in Season 6
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- More From TVLine
- 'Transparent' Creator Says Bruce Jenner's Family Watched and 'Loved' the Show
- Funny or Die Spoofs the Duggar Scandal, Hulu Pulls '19 Kids'
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Long Armpit Hair (Again) in Bikini Selfie
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET