January 31, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 15th 2010 4:15PM
(S02E12) "Hard artichokes rarely keep. Norwegian elephants, Singapore sleep." - Walter's song to remember the Harkness Law Library
Now that's more like it! After Monday's misplaced episode, Fringe was back to speed tonight with "Johari Window," an episode that played like a thriller movie. I love Fringe and always hate when an episode ends because I know I'll have to wait a whole week to see the next one.
While this was seemingly a stand-alone episode that didn't deal directly with the alternate universe, we did get a little tidbit from Walter at the end. One of those lines with very words and a facial expression that says so much. Oh, Walter. I feel for you when it all comes out in the open, because I have a feeling Peter won't be so forgiving.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine