John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Interview: Co-creators Discuss Delphine's 'Conundrum' and the Threat Rachel Still Poses
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Premiere Recap: Where is Helena?
- Exclusive Interview: Joel Courtney on What Makes CW's 'The Messengers' Different
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Race Turns Beastly in Africa
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 6.19 and 6.20 Photos: Damon, Elena and the Cure
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Scorpion Psychosis, Mystery Elevator Clone & More Answers Revealed!
- 'Outlander' Postmortem: Caitriona Balfe & Sam Heughan Dish on Big Secrets Revealed!
- Doctors Call for Columbia University to Can Dr. Oz
- 'Anne of Green Gables' Actor Jonathan Crombie Dies at 48
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Adorable Throwback Pic
- More From ET