John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- More From TVLine