John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 15 Awesome Quips from 'Midnight City'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.20 Photos: Hanna Enters a Beauty Pageant
- 'The 100' Recap: Will Bellamy Get Into Mount Weather?
- 'Arrow' Recap: Laurel Lance Defends Starling City as Black Canary
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'The Bin of Skin'
- More From BuddyTV
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- Pilot News: ABC Orders Flesh & Blood Thriller from Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss Talks Louis' (Unforgivable?) Actions, Donna's Sex-y Confession and Multiple S-Bombs
- Pilots: CBS Orders Bradley Cooper- Produced Limitless Drama, 2 Comedies
- Post Mortem: The 100 EP, Stars on Bellamy & Lincoln's 'Conflict'— Plus: Who Won't Make It to the City of Light?
- More From TVLine