John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- More From BuddyTV
- Outlander Recap: I Love It When a Clan Comes Together
- Downton Abbey: First Season 5 Trailer Features Surprise Hookups, Raging Infernos, Exposed Secrets
- Looking Finds Season 2 Gigs for Crossbones Co-Star, Late Night Comic
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Teen Wolf, True Blood, Finding Carter and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Anna Paquin
- More From TVLine