John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Discovery Channel Cancels Live Mount Everest Jump Special In Wake of Avalanche Tragedy
- Once Upon a Time Stars, Creators Tease a Huge Decision, Big Reveals and… Dorothy's Intro?
- Memories from the Set: Eric Mabius Talks Past Gigs on The O.C., CSI: Miami, Ugly Betty & More
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From New Girl, Good Wife, Thrones, Vampire Diaries and More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- More From TVLine