John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.15 Photos: Unlikely Alliances
- 'The 100' Episode 2.15 Photos: Time for a Battle!
- The Most Scandalous Moments from 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt
- Supergirl Scoop: Jeremy Jordan to Play CatCo Tech Guru... and More?
- The Good Wife First Look: Finn Is Back — With Another Woman?
- Allison Janney Confirms Masters of Sex Season 3 Return
- More From TVLine