John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dancing With the Stars Week 1 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?
- Scandal Adds Private Practice Star in Top-Secret Season 4 Role
- Arrow Recruits Spartacus Star as Captain Boomerang in Season 3
- Report: DC Comics' Lucifer Pilot In the Works at Fox
- Nashville First Look: Laura Benanti's Sadie Cozies Up to [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine