John from Cincinatti
HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- Meghan Trainor Reveals Vocal Cord Injury, Postpones Shows
- More From ET