HBO hasn't been able to replicate the success of its biggest hit to date, The Sopranos, but that doesn't seem to bother its subscribers. According to Reuters, even experts such as senior analyst Deana Myers, who's been tracking premium cable viewing patterns for the past decade, are surprised. While she says "it did seem like it was going to go down," those numbers in fact increased slightly. Apparently the viewers weren't hanging onto HBO just to see how the saga of mobster Tony Soprano turned out after all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' live blog: The top 10 take the stage
- 'Dancing with the Stars' live blog: The Season 16 finale performances
- John Barrowman to host ABC's celebrity singing competition
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 7 - 'Prison Break-In'
- Does 'SNL' have a cast crisis coming?
- More From Zap2it