March 4, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pilot Scoop: Giovanni Ribisi Lands Title Role in CBS Drama Sneaky Pete
- House of Cards Season 3 Premiere Recap: 19 Must-See Moments
- TVLine Items: New SVU Troublemaker, Tosh.0's Syndication Deal and More
- Outlander Releases Black Jacked-Up Season 1B Posters
- Hannibal Nabs Zachary Quinto for Season 3 Role
- More From TVLine
- A Shirtless Justin Bieber Covers 'Men's Health,' Talks Growing Up Too Fast
- Karrueche Tran Responds to Reports That Chris Brown Has a 9-Month-Old Daughter
- Watching This Little Girl Playing Doctor With Her Patient Dog Is the Best Kind of Medicine
- 14 Things You Need to Know About 'Independence Day 2' Lead Jessie Usher
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Turns 22, Remains in Coma
- More From ET