by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the hip-hop dancers
- 'Anger Management': Selma Blair out after Charlie Sheen dispute
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon' and watch the promo
- Nick Offerman is 'Axe Cop,' FOX officially confirms
- 'Mad Men' Season 6: Best and worst moments
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- TVLine Items: Doctor Who Star Books Death-ly Role, Ray Donovan Premiere Video and More
- More From TVLine