September 3, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 10th 2009 10:03AM
Some have made the argument that actor Ted McGinley is the patron saint of all things television. I mean, sure Teddy-M.C. has a wide and varied career and holds the power to destroy entire series with his very presence.
Well Mr. McGinley, I've met Bruce Campbell (once, almost, it's a long story). I know Bruce Campbell (not really, but Bob probably knows him better than I do). And you, sir, are no Bruce Campbell.
And just to prove it, let me pose a question: has anyone ever held a "Ted McGinley Watch" in his television honor? I didn't think so. Writer and blogger John Sellers has revived the annual TV tradition on his popular True/Slant blog.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bones Enlists 24's Kim Raver to Find an MIA Booth — FIRST LOOK
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- Hand of God: 5 Things to Know About Amazon's Dark Look at Faith
- Ratings: Carmichael Rises, Extant Dips
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- Anne Hathaway, 32, on Losing Roles to Younger Actresses: 'Why Did That 24-Year-Old Get That Part?'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Ellen Pompeo Gets Naked and Is Moving on After McDreamy's Death!
- Ariana Grande Tweets, Then Deletes, Details About Her New Album
- Idris Elba Has the Perfect Response to Being Called 'Too Street' to Play James Bond
- Garth Brooks Records Star-Studded Remake of 'Friends in Low Places' With Jason Aldean, Keith Urban and More
- More From ET