(S03E13) And so ends another season. To tell you the truth, the way The Closer has been running this season, I could go for another 9 or so more episodes before season three ends, but you know what they say about wishing and hands. We'll have to make due with the fact that there is a boatload of shows ready to premiere right around the corner, and take solace in the knowledge that after 41 episodes, this show just keeps getting better.
I suppose I have tipped my hand there. Yes, I really enjoyed this episode. The case got a little bit squirrely there for a moment, but they got it back under control just in time for the good guys to win, and to cap off the season quite nicely. As fun as that was though, my favorite part of the episode was the Fritz/Brenda relationship drama. More on both of those, after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Dance Moms' Finale Recap: Does the ALDC Win Their Last Hometown Competition?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: The Inhuman War Begins
- 'iZombie' Recap: Liv and Ravi's First Fight
- 'The Flash' Recap: Iris Joins Team Flash as Grodd the Gorilla Comes into Play
- More From BuddyTV
- Person of Interest EPs Talk Finale's 'Insidious' Corrections, the 'Terrifying Dystopia' (Hopefully) to Come
- Undateable Goes Live: Ed Sheeran, the Scrubs Cast and 17 More Key Moments
- Forever Boss Talks Henry's Paralyzing Twist, What Jo Knows, Season 2 Plans
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Inhuman Target — Who Died? And Who Left the Team?
- The Flash Recap: Kneel Before Grodd — The 10 Most Bananas Moments
- More From TVLine
- U2 Surprises NYC Subway Riders With Free Concert
- Beyonce's Most Revealing Fashions
- See the Moment Jill Duggar's Water Breaks in '19 Kids and Counting' Special
- Katy Perry Is a Kardashian Defender: They Are 'Completely Valid'
- Miguel Sued Two Years Later for Kicking Woman During Billboard Music Awards Performance
- More From ET