Johnny Bravo creator Van Partible has contributed 2-D animation for the show's two-hour third season premiere to represent the psychic dreams of Allison's daughter Bridgette. The cartoon dreams start out comedic and get increasingly darker when, you know, death nears.
They should dole out all of Moonlighting's old ideas to any show that needs a jump-start for sweeps week. Now, if only Medium would take on Macbeth.
Turner Broadcasting and Nokia recently inked a deal that will see content from Cartoon Network offered through the Nokia Content Discoverer client which is currently available on a number of Nokia devices. The special client is designed to make it easier for users to find content to download. The deal only includes clips and games of shows such as Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, but not full episodes, though perhaps full episodes aren't possible with this particular client. I wouldn't know since I don't really do that whole mobile phone or handheld device thing. It's just not my bag, you dig? I knew you could. Anyway, if you don't have this particular client but still like to watch cartoons on a tiny screen, you can always get some of these 'toons from iTunes, too.
[via Toon Zone]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- More From ET