September 23, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 10th 2010 4:07AM
(S06E07) Benjamin Linus is one of the most fascinating characters ever put to screen, played with devilish brilliance by Michael Emerson. He positively dominates every scene he's in with those intense, thoughtful and incredibly dangerous big eyes of his. This week, we got to see quite literally two sides of Ben Linus.
Considering that virtually Ben's entire life happened on the island in the alpha-verse, I had been intrigued as to what beta-Ben would be like ever since his first appearance in 'The Substitute' three weeks ago. As I anticipated, our flash-sideways picks up events somewhat shortly after Locke's story.
It also features Locke, as well as a few other familiar faces in new and intriguing roles. At this point, I think I could watch an entire series set in the beta-verse just to see all these people's lives interconnect. It's truly fascinating stuff.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Faking It' Season 2 Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 16 Shocking and Emotional Moments from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale: 22 Shocking Moments from 'Go Now'
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- More From BuddyTV
- Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman Praises Her Mindy Project Arc: 'This Is Funny Stuff'
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- More From TVLine
- Ellen DeGeneres Shows Up In Matthew McConaughey's Car Commercial
- Brooding Britney? Hear Blood Orange's Leaked 'Britney Jean' Demos
- Is the 3-Breasted Woman Lying About Third Boob Surgery?
- Sofia Vergara and Jimmy Fallon Trade Lips, The Results Are Terrifying!
- You Can't Miss Season 2 of MTV's 'Faking it', and Here's Why...
- More From ET