April 28, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 9th 2008 11:03AM
TV Squadder Paul Goebel reviewed the series premiere of the ABC comedy Miss Guided. He wasn't sure what to make of the show after the first airing and I must admit that I also had my doubts about this new comedy. Judy Greer is a joy to watch as guidance counselor Becky Freeley but the comedy was predictable and the cast way too beautiful to portray a real high school. However, I decided to stick with it and ended up enjoying the show's storylines and characters as well as the interview-like tidbits.
The series aired its season finale last week and is now awaiting ABC's upfronts to know if it'll come back next season or have to close the books. To help ABC make its decision, here are some reasons why Miss Guided should be renewed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 8 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Alexis Team Up to Catch a Killer
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'The Originals' Recap: Dahlia Offers Klaus a Deal
- 'The Voice' Recap: Gwen, Usher and Cee Lo Return to Advise the Top 8
- More From BuddyTV
- Nicki Minaj Performed at a Bar Mitzvah for the Luckiest 13-Year-Old Boy in the World
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 7 Celebrates Music Through the Ages Before a Shocking Elimination
- Did 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Pressure Lead to Kim Richards' Breakdown?
- Best Moments from the Daytime Emmys
- Taylor Swift Shares Adorable Instagram with '1989' World Tour Dancers
- More From ET