October 23, 2014
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Jan 21st 2010 7:06PM
Before you know it, it will be time for another whirlwind race around the world as the Emmy-winning reality show, The Amazing Race, returns for its 16th season. The new season is set to premiere at 8 PM ET/PT on Sunday, February 14. Today CBS announced the teams we'll be loving or hating as we vicariously travel around the world with them from the comfort of our own homes. The official CBS website is up and running with in-depth bios of the teams.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 31st 2009 2:02AM
(S11E23) You don't always see them wearing them, but three out of the final five hamsters in the Big Brother 11 house wear eyeglasses. It was four out of six wearing them before the Russell boot last week. Yes, Russell wore glasses. I recall him mentioning that they didn't want him to wear them in his diary room segments. Perhaps they didn't fit the persona of his brawny beastie-boy character the show wanted to portray.
by Jackie Schnoop, posted Aug 26th 2009 12:32AM
(S11E21) My goodness, whatever could be making Natalie smile in the Big Brother 11 house? Could she have actually won a competition for the first time this season? Perhaps she's thinking of the Lydia/Jessie reunion in the jury house -- picturing scenes of Lydia scratching Jessie's eyes out or something. Maybe she's proud to be wearing a doo-rag which clashes with her shirt instead of her neatly color-coordinated um ... urban wear. Maybe she's thinking of adopting a pit bull so they can wear matching little outfits. Or maybe ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- More From BuddyTV
- Fall TV's Best Makeovers: Trim Tony, Edgy Thea, a Modern Hook and Others
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween and More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- More From TVLine
- This Woman Dancing to Support Her Sister's Battle With Cancer Will Make You Laugh and Cry
- Go Inside the Controversial 'Two and a Half Men' Gay Wedding
- How Nick Jonas Got His Insane 'Hulk-ish' Body: 4,200 Calories a Day!
- NFL Players Say 'No More' to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Powerful PSA
- Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman Movie is 'Imminent' – See What He Said in 1987!
- More From ET